International forum: Romance & Friendship - Flirty texts for your bf/gf.
Share this topic
8 Oct 2014 02:16

Wooing just isn’t the same as it used to be. While we love when Mom regales us with stories of life as a Collegiette circa 1980, we can’thelp but go a little green with envy when we hear about the simplicity of the dating scene. If he was into you, he called. If he wasn’t, he didn’t. With all of today’s technology at our fingertips, things have only gotten more complicated. Should you text him first? Will smiley faces come off as cute and endearing or lovey-dovey and creepy? Should there be a moratorium on Emojis?

12 Oct 2014 13:38

In my opinion you may spend more time texting your crush than actually hanging out with him. This means that you should not only be able to flirt with your crush in person, but through your texts. If you want to flirt through texting, you have to know how to be playful, witty, and charming in just a sentence or two.

12 Oct 2014 13:42

Quote by Princess_Sharu
In my opinion you may spend more time texting your crush than actually hanging out with him. This means that you should not only be able to flirt with your crush in person, but through your texts. If you want to flirt through texting, you have to know how to be playful, witty, and charming in just a sentence or two.

Thanks sayang for posting your honest ideas.

12 Oct 2014 13:47
Post is hidden!
12 Oct 2014 13:50

Quote by Creepyfac3
well,since the pers0n y0u wanna txt is y0ur gf 0r bf then i think theres n0thng wr0ng whatever text we like t0 send,may its smileys 0r l0vey d0vey w0rds..its nt all ab0ut h0w we text anyway bt its all ab0ut h0w true the msgs we are texting t0 her/him.its ab0ut the feelings nt just the w0rd.flirty text f0r 0ur l0ver s0meh0w spice up the relati0n m0re :)

Thanks friend for p0sting your honest idea here na.

12 Oct 2014 13:56

Well not allowing

12 Oct 2014 16:10
Post is hidden!
13 Oct 2014 09:31

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.

23 Oct 2014 12:18

Quote by Creepyfac3
well,since the pers0n y0u wanna txt is y0ur gf 0r bf then i think theres n0thng wr0ng whatever text we like t0 send,may its smileys 0r l0vey d0vey w0rds..its nt all ab0ut h0w we text anyway bt its all ab0ut h0w true the msgs we are texting t0 her/him.its ab0ut the feelings nt just the w0rd.flirty text f0r 0ur l0ver s0meh0w spice up the relati0n m0re :)

yOu are right mahal