International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to Speak to Your Partner When You’ve Been Betrayed
Share this topic
7 Oct 2014 13:16

A relationship is a commitment, but it shouldn’t be a pair of handcuffs or a muzzle. At times, expressing disapproval of your partner’s deeds can be the most loving and supportive action you can take. Blind acceptance is never a healthy strategy. So friends please post your ideas How to Speak to Your Partner When You’ve Been Betrayed?

7 Oct 2014 14:16
Post is hidden!
7 Oct 2014 14:16

When My Partner betrayed me i will not say any words and just calm myself i ask him in my very calm voice.... before i said my My Punch Line "Lets End this" I love him so that i want to set him free.....bec. u know why if he really Love you he will nver find another..... and feel contented with u

7 Oct 2014 14:19
Post is hidden!
7 Oct 2014 15:11

hmm

7 Oct 2014 15:17

Understand the importance of trust. Relationships are meaningless without trust. It kills both the partners deep inside.

Edited by christine123 / 7 Oct 2014 21:58
7 Oct 2014 15:37

Just calm down and cul your temper by not uttering a word until later when the pain is gone then ask your partner as to why he or she did that in a gentle and a polite way, since it might even be your fault or rumours. so if that is the first time you can forgive him or her but when it becomes part and parcel of him then it wil be advisable to quit from it in other to save your heart. And again never blame or question your rival if you love your partner and not ready quitting with him since it can also bring conflict and ruin your relationship or marriage if she is the arrogant type

7 Oct 2014 15:38

Quote by Babynash1990
Just calm down and cul your temper by not uttering a word until later when the pain is gone then ask your partner as to why he or she did that in a gentle and a polite way, since it might even be your fault or rumours. so if that is the first time you can forgive him or her but when it becomes part and parcel of him then it wil be advisable to quit from it in other to save your heart. And again never blame or question your rival if you love your partner and not ready quitting with him since it can also bring conflict and ruin your relationship or marriage if she is the arrogant type

7 Oct 2014 16:20

That's one problem i don't have to worry about. I don't have a partner!

7 Oct 2014 17:22

Quote by Babynash1990

7 Oct 2014 17:53

Everyone is at fault when there is betrayal. And if there is no second chance i will surely blame myself before pointing fingers.

7 Oct 2014 22:06

7 Oct 2014 22:08

Quote by Stainless.meta
Everyone is at fault when there is betrayal. And if there is no second chance i will surely blame myself before pointing fingers.

good thinking

7 Oct 2014 22:10

for me if my partner betray me if we did nt get married is her own cup of tea,i wil never worry about dat

8 Oct 2014 01:02

Quote by Princess_Sharu
When My Partner betrayed me i will not say any words and just calm myself i ask him in my very calm voice.... before i said my My Punch Line "Lets End this" I love him so that i want to set him free.....bec. u know why if he really Love you he will nver find another..... and feel contented with u

Thanks for p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n sayang.

8 Oct 2014 07:35

Calm but firm and say it as it is don't point fingers but ask WHY....

8 Oct 2014 07:49

Quote by mitze
If my partner betrayed me i will talk to him i will asked why you did that? huhuhu

why did you do that

8 Oct 2014 09:21

Communication is the best

8 Oct 2014 10:15

THE GREAT DR TORINO WHO BROUGHT MY WIFE BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is wellington am from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My wife and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that she was possessing. sHe was now going out with other men, to the extent that she was no longer picking up my calls, and she was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, 'DR TORINO' so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my wife will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my wife call, and she told me that he was coming back home, and she was apologizing to me telling me that she is very sorry for the pain that she has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. DR TORINO also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest man on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank 'DR TORINO' for bringing back my wife, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out,if you need his help contact him now with this email: charmdoctortorino@gmail.com.

12 Oct 2014 16:40
Post is hidden!