Share this topic
7 Oct 2014 07:53

What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it ??

Edited by Ghulam-Rasool / 20 Jan 2015 17:14
7 Oct 2014 09:57

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
.......... ............ :U

let me think first hhhmmmmm i think i never had any failure in my life ,

7 Oct 2014 09:59

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Ghulam-Rasool

let me think first hhhmmmmm i think i never had any failure in my life ,

Good

7 Oct 2014 13:57

Failure is more or less like disappointment. I hve had many failures from friends and i have learnt many things from it such as 1. Not to trust or give in easily 2. To think like a man but act like a woman 3. To depend on no one except the only true God since He alone can help me in life and never fail or disappoint me

7 Oct 2014 15:22

Don't take your anger out on others. It's not good to bottle up feelings, but you can't go around taking out your anger on those around you for no good reason.

Edited by christine123 / 22 Nov 2014 17:49
7 Oct 2014 17:16

at very y0ung age i failed so many times,in terms of as a daughter, a student, a friend, a gf and i kn0w even n0w as a wife wit u..i failed u but im hoping that every failure of my life brings me a chance to be a better 1 and those failures wud remain as a reminder and a less0n 4 me..

12 Oct 2014 07:44

Quote by quiete
at very y0ung age i failed so many times,in terms of as a daughter, a student, a friend, a gf and i kn0w even n0w as a wife wit u..i failed u but im hoping that every failure of my life brings me a chance to be a better 1 and those failures wud remain as a reminder and a less0n 4 me..

12 Oct 2014 08:02

We all experience failures in life but remember the word failure made not for nothing or to make you worst or to suffer only it is for you to understand that even how many times you experience failure, many times you down, many times you cry, feel alone, and miserable,,,,until you have life and still breathing you always have "CHANCES" never stop trying until you become stronger and raise into a better person than before....

12 Oct 2014 08:04

Quote by Princess_Sharu
We all experience failures in life but remember the word failure made not for nothing or to make you worst or to suffer only it is for you to understand that even how many times you experience failure, many times you down, many times you cry, feel alone, and miserable,,,,until you have life and still breathing you always have "CHANCES" never stop trying until you become stronger and raise into a better person than before.... :angel

18 Oct 2014 17:11

Quote by christine123
Don't take your anger out on others. It's not good to bottle up feelings, but you can't go around taking out your anger on those around you for no good reason.

22 Nov 2014 17:30

Quote by Babynash1990
Failure is more or less like disappointment. I hve had many failures from friends and i have learnt many things from it such as 1. Not to trust or give in easily 2. To think like a man but act like a woman 3. To depend on no one except the only true God since He alone can help me in life and never fail or disappoint me

22 Nov 2014 17:33

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool

once fell off a tree . I learnt we should never climb on a tree.

22 Nov 2014 17:35

Quote by Meesum
Quote by Ghulam-Rasool

once fell off a tree . I learnt we should never climb on a tree.

Good

22 Nov 2014 17:50

failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

22 Nov 2014 17:52

Quote by christine123
failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

20 Jan 2015 17:19

I have not anyone Great fail .

20 Jan 2015 19:21

Failure-'-maybe my last exam in shoting??but maybe its not failure!!!;-)

20 Jan 2015 19:39

I have not