International forum: Romance & Friendship - Whats your advice can you give to this couple?
Share this topic
6 Oct 2014 15:25

A couple love each other and got married.they stayed 4 three yrs without any kid.they decided to go 4 a check up and after the results were handled to the woman saying that the guy cant impregnate a woman.she didt want to leave the guy and so she went out and got pregnant again and again.Now the man believes that the kids belong to him.After few yrs the woman confronts the man and told him everthing.what could you do if you were in such a state??what advice can you give them??

Edited by 0705189373 / 6 Oct 2014 19:46
6 Oct 2014 17:01

I would advise them to love one another and to realize that although disagreements and difficulties will crop up throughout their lives, if they are solved with ordinary common sense they can even contribute to the deepening of their love.

Edited by christine123 / 26 Oct 2014 08:25
6 Oct 2014 20:46

just i dnt knw

6 Oct 2014 21:00

Quote by quiete
just i dnt knw :ohno
true love can make you to do such a thing?

Edited by 0705189373 / 6 Oct 2014 21:15
26 Oct 2014 07:31

I dont understand what do you want say or ask?

26 Oct 2014 08:08

it isnt love if betrayal and impurity is there.getting f*cked by others and told the other its his child just to give justice to his unfruitfuil inept system is a vagab*llsh*t !!! the wife's decision was depriving her husband's pride and it will for sure ruin everything . she never embraced the fact that her husband cant be of help on making a child hence she tried all the way to a disastrous move to fill what she tought needs to be filled . the effort was there but obviously , the normal state of mind departed .
one more thing , its selfishness !!!

my advice ???

get a psychiatrist ...
both get one ...
and pass !!!

Edited by aikaflorida / 26 Oct 2014 08:10
26 Oct 2014 08:09

Quote by aikaflorida
it isnt love if betrayal and impurity is there.getting f*cked by others and told the other its his child just to give justice to his unfruitfuil inept system is a vagab*llsh*t !!! the wife's decision was depriving her husband's pride and it will for sure ruin everything . she never embraced the fact that her husband cant be of help on making a child hence she tried all the way to a disastrous move to fill what she tought needs to be filled . the effort was there but obviously , the normal state of mind departed .
one more thing , its selfishness !!!

hmm!

26 Oct 2014 08:17
Post is hidden!
26 Oct 2014 08:21

Quote by WORLDKID-RP
My only advice is guys u got to take care of yourself OK??........we have jealous people who can't beer u relationship no longer, they try their best to destroy it...........don't make crazy friends OK??..friends can also destroyed ur relationship..... u got to plan how ur relationship may live long forever not just saying I love him/I love her..........the world re changing guys............. Don't divorce guys...don't be deceived by what u see everyday//.....noting shall live long l.e me I'm inlove but guys try to think about ur tomorrow and future not just ur present......thankxxx

thats the point .we should ignore little mistake or misunderstanding .ok

12 Aug 2016 17:45

Why didnt she communicate w/ her husband about adopting a child from orphanage. She didnt have right to take partial decision without her husband. If she really respects and loves her husband, she wont making love w/ other men outthere and betrayed her husband like that. In my opinion, (if im her husband), i'd better nurture an orphanage kid (cos they more need it) rather than nurture an illigitimate child from her 'dishonesty'