International forum: Religion - What is future family diffirent religious faith
Share this topic
5 Oct 2014 10:58

What is future of the Family, designed two people from different continents (Europe-Asia ), different religious faith (christian and muslim), different tradition... How a long time will exist this Family ( I'm not talking about the Prophets Hazrat or to other Holy persons ) ?

Edited by Asta1 / 9 Oct 2014 14:46
9 Oct 2014 14:37
Post is hidden!
9 Oct 2014 15:44

Quote by Asta1
What is future of the Family, designed two people from different continents (Europe-Asia ), different religious faith (christian and muslim), different tradition... How a long time will exist this Family ( I'm not talking about the Prophets Hazrat or to other Holy persons ) ?

My Best Friend Tel Me First,..

(1) You Should Know That You Can Not Walk A Step Without The Prophet...

(2) Who Told You About The Future......

If Not Prophet So Does Not A Religion.Christian And Muslims..
Prophet Is A Single Entity That Guirdian Of Your Everything..
Religion Is A Not Important For The Future And Religion Of Islam Is Not A Prison. Alquraan Side... You Can Other Religions Brothers (Christian) (Yahooda) Make To Marriage To Woman's But This Is Term They Do Agree With Your Religion Islam Accepted..

Edited by _Prince.of.Persia_ / 9 Oct 2014 15:48
9 Oct 2014 16:03

Im Saying To Everyone If The Prophet Has Not So We Do Nothing Anything. We At Every Step That You Strongly Needed Of Messenger. If Messenger Does Not Guirdian To Everyone So Every Persons Is Forever Stray To Right Way..

Edited by _Prince.of.Persia_ / 9 Oct 2014 16:07
9 Oct 2014 16:18

Future...

The Future Is Made When Two Minds Work It And Your Think Is Concerned Contect Frm The Prophet. And Is The Prophet Able To The All Thing. All Way Of The Life Contected To The Messenger..

9 Oct 2014 16:28
Post is hidden!
9 Oct 2014 17:03

Quote by _Prince.of.Persia_
Quote by Asta1

Religion Is A Not Important For The Future And Religion Of Islam Is Not A Prison. Alquraan Side... You Can Other Religions Brothers (Christian) (Yahooda) Make To Marriage To Woman's But This Is Term They Do Agree With Your Religion Islam Accepted..

I partially agree with you my Best Friend... But i have question: Why can not to a Muslims accept the Christian faith? Why do women have to go to the Islam faith? Never the Christian Church does not to agree marry people different faiths . Muslims did not accept the baptism

Edited by Asta1 / 9 Oct 2014 17:14
9 Oct 2014 17:37

My Best Friend, i'm sorry, if offends your belief This is only discussion and my doubts, expressed in the context of on forum I respect your belief in Islam and all other religious faiths, which not farmful for other religious faiths.....

9 Oct 2014 18:14

Quote by Asta1
Quote by Asta1

I partially agree with you my Best Friend... But i have question: Why can not to a Muslims accept the Christian faith? Why do women have to go to the Islam faith? Never the Christian Church does not to agree marry people different faiths . Muslims did not accept the baptism :hm

My Best Friend...
Tel Me... Last Religion Name For Allah Said..

In The Christian Religion Just One Marriage. So Tel Me Why Without A Benefit To Accept Old Religion..
Allah Wants To Everyone Servant Make Another Strong Relationship. If Christian Woman Divorced When He Is Woman Want Marry Bt Christian Religion Does Not Allowed Seconde Marry.. This Law Of The Allah Everyone Does Not Make A Sin Im Already Know Many Christians Make Marry With Muslims. Bt Christian Religion 2nd Mrry Dnt Allowe..Im Know This Many Christian Without Marry Has Born A Chlid‏ ‏What Is The Law... It Is A Insult Of Religion..

9 Oct 2014 18:37

Yes, our religious faith enables marry only once and one women We is swear to God to live up to death. Maybe not futher discussion This is probably more will not discuss the topic . Therefore, i'm sorry if hurt, because we are very old and best friends, and friends are not angry

9 Oct 2014 20:12

Quote by Asta1
Yes, our religious faith enables marry only once and one women We is swear to God to live up to death. Maybe not futher discussion This is probably more will not discuss the topic . Therefore, i'm sorry if hurt, because we are very old and best friends, and friends are not angry :)

Thank You My Best Friend I Dnt Angry With You Im Like You His My Mom But This Is My Work Tel You About Right

Edited by _Prince.of.Persia_ / 9 Oct 2014 20:13
9 Oct 2014 20:39

My Best Friend My Advice For You....

If You Want To Know What Is The Best Religion. So Please Read It The All God Religions Books.. In Religion Which You Have Most Options So You Understand This Is Greatest Religion..
Another Religion Book Reading Does Not Changes Your Religion Faith.
Quraan Side...
Allah Saying To Everyone..
Every Servant You Should Want Verify For Every Religions Of The God..
Get Pleasuer Frm The Knowledge. If A Person Wants To Do Good Work So It Should Not Stop Just It Should To Help And Supporting.. So Allah Be Pleased With You And It May Also Be That Your Benefit...

Thank You For Your Question..

Edited by _Prince.of.Persia_ / 9 Oct 2014 20:42
9 Oct 2014 20:56

About Islam Religion Particular Options..
(1) Three Marriages Allowed.
Man's or Woman's
(2) Temporary Marriages Unlimtted.. Bt Wrongly Muslims Dnt Know This Marry Rules..
(3) 5time Worship.
(4) Many Esters..
(5) Greatest Guirdians.
(6) Diffirents Foods..
(7) Recognize Good And Evil..
(8) Greatest Knowledge..

What You Have...

Edited by _Prince.of.Persia_ / 9 Oct 2014 21:06
12 Oct 2014 17:46

About Islam Religion Particular Options..
(1) Three Marriages Allowed.
Man's or Woman's
(2) Temporary Marriages Unlimtted.. Bt Wrongly Muslims Dnt Know This Marry Rules..
(3) 5time Worship.
(4) Many Esters..
(5) Greatest Guirdians.
(6) Diffirents Foods..
(7) Recognize Good And Evil..
(8) Greatest Knowledge..

What You Have... :D

The Cristian faith is allowed for people to marry once in a lifetime to death. Our faith divorce posible only in exception cases. Muslims faith allowed at the same time marry and they can have three and more wives ( I don't think that is correct)...
2. Christian faith have also a lot religious feasts
3. We also thanks to God before meals and after meals did not have the hungry...
4. We choose healthy, high quality and different food...
5. Complied with certain days of fasting...
Yes my dear friend, christian faith also thoughtful and try to protect people against evil

12 Oct 2014 17:59

Islam is Best

12 Oct 2014 18:08

Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D__AwAn
Islam is Best :)

Every religious faith is the Best for members of this religious faith

5 Jun 2015 17:26

5 Jun 2015 17:29

Quote by Asta1
Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D__AwAn
Islam is Best :)

Every religious faith is the Best for members of this religious faith :)

I LOVE ISLAM BUT RESPECT ALL RELIGIONS

Edited by Paridhi_Mishal / 5 Jun 2015 17:31
5 Jun 2015 17:30

5 Jun 2015 17:42