International forum: Romance & Friendship - When Should You Say “I Love You” for the First Time?
Share this topic
4 Oct 2014 03:20

Love is a powerful word.
For some, it’s an overwhelming word that wells up happy emotions. For others, it’s an awkward and discomfited silence.

A lot of us place a lot of importance on the word, love, especially when it comes to saying it to a new significant other.

If you’re in a new relationship or have started dating someone recently, you’d find yourself wondering about the right time to take that next step, especially if you’re already in love.
When is the right time to say it?

6 Oct 2014 12:12

The right time to say "i love u"its always Der ,just u hve to hurry b4 any1 does...lols the right time is when ur out of words

6 Oct 2014 12:48

Quote by Smallmagesh
The right time to say "i love u"its always Der ,just u hve to hurry b4 any1 does...lols the right time is when ur out of words

thanks for reply friend.

6 Oct 2014 12:50

Ur welcome even if i ws speechless, that ws the least i could do

6 Oct 2014 12:56

To say I love u, sm1 ave to mean it, so sm1 ave u really understand d gravity of is word. U most know btw ur self if u really do b4 say I love u n if d person ave d same feeling 4 u

6 Oct 2014 13:01

Quote by Desmondakins
To say I love u, sm1 ave to mean it, so sm1 ave u really understand d gravity of is word. U most know btw ur self if u really do b4 say I love u n if d person ave d same feeling 4 u

thanks for posting your honest ideas friend

7 Oct 2014 23:22

Love ???????? Its a hard way 2 say .its nt an easy word 2 utter nawadays!!!!!