International forum: Romance & Friendship - Opposite DO attracts???
Share this topic
1 Oct 2014 19:29

What is your opinion about this? Do u believe in opposite attraction??

1 Oct 2014 19:34

It’s the difference that makes relationships edgy, dynamic, exciting and a little scary. There is of course, a fine line between “a little scary" and frightening. And there is a fine balance between having enough danger in a relationship to make it stimulating and to keep it from dying from a lack of excitement.
And while this can create some interesting challenges for most couples, these differences are actually the source of what is considered by many to be the source of the most important aspect of any successful relationship: CHEMISTRY.

2 Oct 2014 12:45

Yep ur right... Opposite means u have more to talk about, but also u need some common interests... Ur passive I'm fiery for example, perfect match haha fire and ice!.. Joking btw lol x

2 Oct 2014 12:48

Also ur pretty, I'm ugly.. Another plus lol x u have hairy feet, I don't .. The list is endless... Haha x

2 Oct 2014 12:57

Quote by nlime
Also ur pretty, I'm ugly.. Another plus lol x u have hairy feet, I don't .. The list is endless... Haha x

2 Oct 2014 12:58

yes it is,this was thus theoretically proven,physically and scientifically has basis and of modern days there is inbetweeners and or or not and seemingly crossing the end of the line due to social changes in which most cases same of it's kinds attracts and thus this phenomenon changes social kinds. and it may seem in danger must maintain it's composure to keep the balance. ha!? anu daw?

2 Oct 2014 13:18

Erm.... Ay?? Run that by me again!.. In English!

2 Oct 2014 13:48

Quote by .ARES13.
yes it is,this was thus theoretically proven,physically and scientifically has basis and of modern days there is inbetweeners and or or not and seemingly crossing the end of the line due to social changes in which most cases same of it's kinds attracts and thus this phenomenon changes social kinds. and it may seem in danger must maintain it's composure to keep the balance. ha!? anu daw? :lol

kunti nalang kua blv na aq pinahabulan m0 pa ng an0 daw pan0 ung parehas kayung mainit? naku sun0g labas nyan

2 Oct 2014 13:53

Quote by quiete
Quote by .ARES13.
yes it is,this was thus theoretically proven,physically and scientifically has basis and of modern days there is inbetweeners and or or not and seemingly crossing the end of the line due to social changes in which most cases same of it's kinds attracts and thus this phenomenon changes social kinds. and it may seem in danger must maintain it's composure to keep the balance. ha!? anu daw? :lol

kunti nalang kua blv na aq pinahabulan m0 pa ng an0 daw pan0 ung parehas kayung mainit? naku sun0g labas nyan :lol

loka

2 Oct 2014 16:08
Post is hidden!
2 Oct 2014 16:24

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by ".ARES13."

0uchh! my brains p0pping 0ut and my n0se bleeding t0inks lol bt true..b0th p0sitive= b0red0m and b0th negative= w0rld war hehehe

ahahaha creepy

3 Oct 2014 08:27

Quote by .ARES13.