International forum: MoboFree news - Whats your Complain against Mobofree MOD s?
Share this topic
30 Sep 2014 06:14

I have a complain that mods think they a crown and sord to kill user and get them down .they alway want flitring and hasitating users (specialy ) girls
Its also fact that some mods are also cool and gentle but its not enough for improvement of Mobofree
Realy i love mobofree but..
Whats your Complain against Mobofree MOD s?

2 Oct 2014 13:11

2 Oct 2014 13:12

Tell me name's

2 Oct 2014 13:14

Quote by Lilis_lilis
I have a complain that mods think they a crown and sord to kill user and get them down .they alway want flitring and hasitating users (specialy ) girls
Its also fact that some mods are also cool and gentle but its not enough for improvement of Mobofree

name those who flirt or missuse his her power mobofree will do the best to treat such members

2 Oct 2014 13:16

Thankyou

2 Oct 2014 13:18

Quote by khan j
Quote by Lilis_lilis

name those who flirt or missuse his her power mobofree will do the best to treat such members :D

i agree with u laly

2 Oct 2014 13:30

I have a one complain

2 Oct 2014 13:33

I don't have complain

2 Oct 2014 13:33

Complain that they can't block user ip address when banning abuser, they just make multi profile and continue... And need decent IM popups.. Otherwise it's kool

2 Oct 2014 13:34

Maybe an option to private hide pics n sell for points

2 Oct 2014 16:04

2 Oct 2014 16:12

noooooooooo

2 Oct 2014 16:25
Post is hidden!
2 Oct 2014 16:30

Quote by khan j
Quote by Lilis_lilis

name those who flirt or missuse his her power mobofree will do the best to treat such members
who she moderator

2 Oct 2014 16:32

Tell us please

2 Oct 2014 16:34

Mmmm no comment

2 Oct 2014 16:37

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Mmmm no comment :angel

Post is hidden!
Post is hidden!
2 Oct 2014 16:38

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by "Lilis_lilis"

i think y0u sh0uld p0st names 0f th0se y0u are alledgedly c0mplaining wh0 are misusing their p0wers f0r their 0wn benifits s0 tht th0se m0ds can be investigated and if pr0ven true,cn be gven punishment acc0rdingly.

Punishment? Gulp.. U mean like, chopping their heads off? Or whipping them?..hehe x