International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why I Will Never Have a Girlfriend?
Share this topic
29 Sep 2014 04:28

Why I Will Never Have a Girlfriend? Is it because I'm too shy, and not aggressive enough? Is it my opening lines? Am I a boring person? Am I too fat or too thin? Or am I simply ugly and completely unattractive to women? I think there must be Something Wrong with me. I have my three criteria for the match. First, the potential girlfriend must be a reasonable age— let's say between 18 and 35 years. Second, the girl must be beautiful (and I use that term all-encompassingly to refer to both inner and outer beauty).Third, she must also be reasonably intelligent—she doesn't have to be Mensa material, butt he ability to carry on a witty, insightful argument would be nice.

30 Sep 2014 04:32

i dnt knw why..infact i dnt knw u so maybe what u'v stated bwt urself is ryt...but try n0t to put any criteria 4 ur gf s0on to be..just let it be..let ur heart speak and listen to it.

30 Sep 2014 04:42

Quote by quiete
i dnt knw why..infact i dnt knw u so maybe what u'v stated bwt urself is ryt...but try n0t to put any criteria 4 ur gf s0on to be..just let it be..let ur heart speak and listen to it.

thank you dear for your suggestion.

30 Sep 2014 04:47

Quote by Topaz23
Why I Will Never Have a Girlfriend? Is it because I'm too shy, and not aggressive enough? Is it my opening lines? Am I a boring person? Am I too fat or too thin? Or am I simply ugly and completely unattractive to women? I think there must be Something Wrong with me. I have my three criteria for the match. First, the potential girlfriend must be a reasonable age— let's say between 18 and 35 years. Second, the girl must be beautiful (and I use that term all-encompassingly to refer to both inner and outer beauty).Third, she must also be reasonably intelligent—she doesn't have to be Mensa material, butt he ability to carry on a witty, insightful argument would be nice.

30 Sep 2014 04:51

It coms to love no qualification,.. Heart can find for u to whom u to loveb,..wait it who wil distened for u..

30 Sep 2014 04:54

Quote by ladyihzai
It coms to love no qualification,.. Heart can find for u to whom u to loveb,..wait it who wil distened for u..

thank you for your consolation friend.

30 Sep 2014 04:54

Yes quiete is right try not to put qualification of a girl and stay being a goodboy

30 Sep 2014 05:02

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Yes quiete is right try not to put qualification of a girl and stay being a goodboy ;)

thank you princess for your suggestion

30 Sep 2014 05:06

just simply you don't wanted too in the first place

30 Sep 2014 05:12

Quote by .ARES13.
just simply you don't wanted too in the first place :ohno

thanks

30 Sep 2014 05:13

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Yes quiete is right try not to put qualification of a girl and stay being a goodboy ;)

Sha b gudboi ba!

30 Sep 2014 07:57
Post is hidden!
30 Sep 2014 08:23

Quote by Lost in love
Dont lost yOur hOpe u can find the right one.

Thanks dear.

30 Sep 2014 08:51
Post is hidden!
30 Sep 2014 08:54

Quote by Lost in love
Dont lost yOur hOpe u can find the right one.

you are the right one

30 Sep 2014 08:54

Quote by Topaz23

am not1 of them and do not teach me to hate u u ull get ashot of a frank words u spoiled baby am a very honest person if i love ull get it on the spot but if u turn me off ull get a long time stalk u insuldted me to the extent i loose my temper i even ask an apology but u ditch me how can u do that to my very end of my patience u think iwould be afraid of tellin the truth am not afraid if u tell to the world how ugly and lousy am ii can be very stubborn its mostly if u hurt my feelins n trust badly :cryblame me now if thats wht u want

30 Sep 2014 08:56
Post is hidden!
30 Sep 2014 09:00
Post is hidden!
30 Sep 2014 09:07

Quote by china24
Quote by Topaz23

am not1 of them and do not teach me to hate u u ull get ashot of a frank words u spoiled baby am a very honest person if i love ull get it on the spot but if u turn me off ull get a long time stalk u insuldted me to the extent i loose my temper i even ask an apology but u ditch me how can u do that to my very end of my patience u think iwould be afraid of tellin the truth am not afraid if u tell to the world how ugly and lousy am ii can be very stubborn its mostly if u hurt my feelins n trust badly :cryblame me now if thats wht u want :cry

Jud bt my somthin bd frm d past?? alot fish in d rever.. and d kea ni power ranger yn .. Mbgsik!!

30 Sep 2014 09:12

yup his goin too recieve a from me