International forum: Romance & Friendship - What is the exciting Part Of Your Life story
Share this topic
24 Sep 2014 07:13

Before i admit im not that good looking im just ordinary gurl that full of insecurities very shy and the gurl who very quiet & dont want an attention,,, no one notice my existance even my crush,,, And now that they saw me,,, they all say i'm different i change a lot they got shy on talking to me even my bullies who always questioning my silent they say that a quiet person has many flirtation in the body,, and some of them who ignor me before ask me if i can be their gf,,, but i refuse it all in the reason that they just saw me now i change not because i am me,,,, Im not into revenge but im not hipocrit to say im not enjoying it,,,,, not because of that its because i am happy that i prove them wrong ^_^ ,,,,, thank you for those who share their story,,,,,

24 Sep 2014 15:32

27 Sep 2014 05:12

Sha.. The exciting is date u out dinner wid candle lights.. and proposing dat.. ' wil u marry me'.. Panalo skin un sha!!..

27 Sep 2014 05:13

jud ill set a date on tht

27 Sep 2014 05:17

Quote by ladyihzai
Sha.. The exciting is date u out dinner wid candle lights.. and proposing dat.. ' wil u marry me'.. Panalo skin un sha!!.. :U

ill mary my prince jud and ur goin to be maid of honor if thts ok charot

27 Sep 2014 05:22

Quote by china24
Quote by ladyihzai
Sha.. The exciting is date u out dinner wid candle lights.. and proposing dat.. ' wil u marry me'.. Panalo skin un sha!!.. :U

ill mary my prince jud and ur goin to be maid of honor if thts ok charot :lol

Jud am dreming on dat.. so unlucky Jud.. Iv mess the trip to heaven..

27 Sep 2014 05:34

My wedding before i die ,wud that

27 Sep 2014 05:37

Quote by Crookxmr
My wedding before i die ,wud that :hm

Ur wedding is ur dying moment..

27 Sep 2014 05:46

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by Crookxmr
My wedding before i die ,wud that :hm

Ur wedding is ur dying moment.. :lol

i wana get married before i die ,i am 32 and still single paji

27 Sep 2014 06:05

Dear; Charo, hanggang d2 nlng yameq

27 Sep 2014 06:10

Quote by mjAy_KyoZZ
Dear; Charo, hanggang d2 nlng yameq :ohno

a dream on a mess

27 Sep 2014 06:18

Quote by mjAy_KyoZZ

Yameq nakakatats sa haba tulo uhog ko ....

27 Sep 2014 06:19

Quote by mjAy_KyoZZ

Hahha.. Adik ka tlg jay

27 Sep 2014 06:23

Quote by ladyihzai
Unnie lady thanks for sharing i mean exciting part of ur life story mean base on ur real tym experience u consider d best thing happen to u thanks padin sa pag-share mwaah

27 Sep 2014 07:02

Maikli p nga yan ei..wla png back 2 back *punas luga ky yameq*

27 Sep 2014 07:11

Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by ladyihzai
Unnie lady thanks for sharing i mean exciting part of ur life story mean base on ur real tym experience u consider d best thing happen to u thanks padin sa pag-share mwaah :kiss2

un kc xprience q.. Nadedu lng kc c grom

27 Sep 2014 07:18

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by Princess_Sharu
Quote by ladyihzai
Unnie lady thanks for sharing i mean exciting part of ur life story mean base on ur real tym experience u consider d best thing happen to u thanks padin sa pag-share mwaah :kiss2

un kc xprience q.. Nadedu lng kc c grom :lol

Ayy real pla sad man nyan unnie Anyare

27 Sep 2014 10:33

the most exciting part of my life is having life itself.

27 Sep 2014 11:41

when i have my first kiss,it was so exciting:U
i was closed my eyes while waiting his lipz touching to mine....:D
i feel so excited that time...my heartbeat so so so fast....':lol:

30 Sep 2014 01:52