International forum: Other - 'IS IT OKEY TO JUDGE PEOPLE ON THIER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE ' ..
Share this topic
20 Sep 2014 17:50

...Many people judge others without knowing anything about them. Thy only judge them according to their physical Appearance ..It's really wrong deed to do so...we hv to know dem frst who they are... We can not know anybody till we get to know them. We should interact with them.. It's really a huge mistake to judge and gossip about them..
Do we choose to deal with people according to their physical Appearance ?...

26 Sep 2014 15:40

Human nature is to be attracted by looks.. But if u try chatting to someone u might just find someone isn't what u think!

26 Sep 2014 15:47

knowin me knowin u jud thts wht they call connecting w/a sense of a real affection real feelins never cease to care to the extent of bein judge keep up the good work jud real people gather through good deeds and its thier contentment to help w/others thanks bein the real u in my sense of bein the real me ur a fren and its my pleasure to be u w/in my lowest moment a fren in deed

26 Sep 2014 16:00

Quote by china24
knowin me knowin u jud thts wht they call connecting w/a sense of a real affection real feelins never cease to care to the extent of bein judge keep up the good work jud real people gather through good deeds and its thier contentment to help w/others thanks bein the real u in my sense of bein the real me ur a fren and its my pleasure to be u w/in my lowest moment a fren in deed :)

Wa na say jud.. da best u na tlg!!..

26 Sep 2014 16:30

People who make you feel bad about the way you look are idiots. You don't ever have to deal with their idiocy. Don't tolerate personal attacks against your appearance - either just ignore them and allow them to stew in their own ignorance, or calmly tell them that they're beyond stupid for caring about the way someone else looks. Being unattractive is neither good nor bad. It's just a fact of life. Being dumb enough to make fun of someone for his or her looks, however, is downright pathetic. Rise above any trash talk.

26 Sep 2014 16:32

Quote by christine123
People who make you feel bad about the way you look are idiots. You don't ever have to deal with their idiocy. Don't tolerate personal attacks against your appearance - either just ignore them and allow them to stew in their own ignorance, or calmly tell them that they're beyond stupid for caring about the way someone else looks. Being unattractive is neither good nor bad. It's just a fact of life. Being dumb enough to make fun of someone for his or her looks, however, is downright pathetic. Rise above any trash talk.

tine is also a humane fren be wht u r

26 Sep 2014 16:35

Quote by christine123

Nice... Sayz.. Tine

26 Sep 2014 16:44

Never go by appearance

26 Sep 2014 16:45

When i look at you i just see a living moving body inside i see tha person so pple should be more careful when judging others a person might be attracting just by the look but inside there is another different person its not good @ all

26 Sep 2014 16:47

Quote by Crookxmr
Never go by appearance :lol

Just lik u Sid dont lik fatty woman..

26 Sep 2014 16:47

Chillax your heart is beating fassst!

Edited by mjAy_KyoZZ / 26 Sep 2014 16:49
26 Sep 2014 16:53

whts wrong w/our curves we hav same feelins in the eyes of the beholder we r all equal human in form of a beautiful heart

26 Sep 2014 16:54
Post is hidden!
26 Sep 2014 16:54

those abbss a good sulution

26 Sep 2014 16:56

Quote by RUSSEL.ROWY
People who criticize your apperancess, they criticize God, because God created us into His likeness

u got it row

26 Sep 2014 17:04

Quote by RUSSEL.ROWY
People who criticize your apperancess, they criticize God, because God created us into His likeness

if you are addicted to bear bars, narcotics ,yor appearance goes crook and deserve to be criticized , you can,t blame the God for yor ugliness

26 Sep 2014 17:07

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by Crookxmr
Never go by appearance :lol

Just lik u Sid dont lik fatty woman.. :ff
no. Dear i like all girls ,fat or thin, coz they are girls

26 Sep 2014 17:09

Quote by Crookxmr
Quote by RUSSEL.ROWY

if you are addicted to bear bars, narcotics ,yor appearance goes crook and deserve to be criticized , you can,t blame the God for yor ugliness :-/

U such a philosopher man crox!!.. mek Me laugh al d tym..

26 Sep 2014 17:09

but not fat

Edited by china24 / 26 Sep 2014 17:10
26 Sep 2014 17:12
Post is hidden!