International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why have people lost their manners?
Share this topic
19 Sep 2014 10:43

Be respected, then you want people to turn to you for guidance for how to act in the world. You can't be acting in a disrespectful, rude, or obnoxious manner if you want other people to follow your lead. Whatever you do, remind yourself that people are watching and that you should be setting a good example if you really want to be a role model. You don't have to be perfect, but you should generally act in an admirable manner.

27 Sep 2014 13:38

Somtimes we cant control our temper if we incounter rude pipl even how nice wev tlk to dem..honestly sometimes I did, but if u r impolite ur way to tlk wid bad word does not reli good spcly to a woman..bcoz wat is ur sayin or words come out to ur mouth is ur reflaxion to ur personality how person u r..

Edited by ladyihzai / 27 Sep 2014 13:39
27 Sep 2014 13:45

Hmm I not rude ,but I'm impatient and will certainly tell someone if they're ignorant or too slow.lol

27 Sep 2014 13:56

Quote by nlime
Hmm I not rude ,but I'm impatient and will certainly tell someone if they're ignorant or too slow.lol

27 Sep 2014 14:04

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by nlime

:D

As you know too well lol

27 Sep 2014 14:11

Listen to their advice. Your elders have lived a lot longer than you, which means they have probably experienced more and have grown very wise or very cranky. Listen to what they have to offer, because if you don't they will mostly likely berate or guilt you. They have the time to do it! Of course, you may not need to take their advice. Or take it! They're people just like you. Don't treat them otherwise.

27 Sep 2014 14:16

out of control

27 Sep 2014 14:59

we have allowed them to do so. We have removed the negative consequences of poor manners to a large extent from society. Part of this is the result of people losing respect for themselves as well...

1 Oct 2014 05:49
Post is hidden!
1 Oct 2014 05:53

true colors

1 Oct 2014 05:57

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by christine123
Be respected, then you want people to turn to you for guidance for how to act in the world. You can't be acting in a disrespectful, rude, or obnoxious manner if you want other people to follow your lead. Whatever you do, remind yourself that people are watching and that you should be setting a good example if you really want to be a role model. You don't have to be perfect, but you should generally act in an admirable manner.

i agree manners cant be easily learned especially if people have grown up without it.good manners always start at home therefore whatever you do outside your home will reflect what you are and your personality at home and towards your family...yet im not saying that all are same..sometimes there are people who just adopted their manners from their environment and friends..showing bad manners dont really affects the people whom you are showing those manners but specifically it negatively affects YOU & THE FAMILY who brought you up.

1 Oct 2014 06:29

Coz of internet

1 Oct 2014 06:46

they were disturbed phsycologically

1 Oct 2014 07:06
Post is hidden!