International forum: Romance & Friendship - open relationship :the good and bad
Share this topic
16 Sep 2014 16:16

An open relationship is a relationship that is not exclusive. Generally, it means that either partner can become romantically involved with other people.

Edited by christine123 / 16 Sep 2014 21:45
16 Sep 2014 21:44

16 Sep 2014 21:46

Being in an open relationship is bad because it's like you not sharing things together as one,Yes I don't think it's good to be in open relationship,it means you don't trust each other at all!

Edited by sarah-_-konnie / 16 Sep 2014 21:48
16 Sep 2014 21:51

Open relationship my foot.

16 Sep 2014 22:32

Quote by daicequeen
Open relationship my foot.

why ?

16 Sep 2014 22:48

Because I hate sharing my man with another or some woman

16 Sep 2014 23:01

It can be also defined as POLYAMARY.It really sucks !!
1.it depends on confidence level &the amount of security in the relation
2dont fall in love ~the idea bhind it is that to have fun with others ,loving more than one partner complicates things and make it difficult to keep relation in balance
3give your partner 1st preference on your tym
4learn your partner ~self boundaries partner doesn't lyk or tolerate becomes a hard limit
5keep it secret~by doing so alot pple wont understand the arrangements in the relation

17 Sep 2014 02:17

Open relationship not good im not sharing my girl with another guy

17 Sep 2014 02:49

It's Better not to be Romantically Involved with Another people .

17 Sep 2014 03:05

its COMPLICATED i hate i hate i hate

17 Sep 2014 03:23

personally, i dont believe that one should get into a relationship if they are not committed enough to the person to stay loyal to them and them alone..people are entitled to choice, that i admit..
however, if you would
rather be free to roam around and do as you please with no confines
then dont get into a
relationship..whenever
there has been a third
party in a relationship,
there has always been an unhappy ending to the whole thing..world leaders have gone down in shame after succumbing to the
temptation of having an extra party in a relationship..as the saying goes “two’s company, three’s a crowd”
i dont think open
relationships work and
would be really curious to hear from someone who thinks otherwise ¡

17 Sep 2014 03:37

Hhhm... then what is close relationship

17 Sep 2014 03:41

Quote by NaeEm..
personally, i dont believe that one should get into a relationship if they are not committed enough to the person to stay loyal to them and them alone..people are entitled to choice, that i admit..
however, if you would
rather be free to roam around and do as you please with no confines
then dont get into a
relationship..whenever
there has been a third
party in a relationship,
there has always been an unhappy ending to the whole thing..world leaders have gone down in shame after succumbing to the
temptation of having an extra party in a relationship..as the saying goes “two’s company, three’s a crowd”
i dont think open
relationships work and
would be really curious to hear from someone who thinks otherwise ¡

i hate to share my man..if his mine..his mine 0nly..i whoever want to share my man

17 Sep 2014 03:52

Umm.... im selfish so if ever i have a boyfriend i dont want extra in our love story ^_^ /// remember on the market only cheapest item has a many buyer... so if ever he get other woman i will throw all the hesitance and simply break up with him.... becoz if that guy really loves you he wil simply contented with u and not looking for more......

17 Sep 2014 04:25

In your life being 2gether is the better. Inthis context you have to accept the all things of that sb and you have 2 respect him / her

17 Sep 2014 04:38
Post is hidden!
17 Sep 2014 04:41
Post is hidden!
17 Sep 2014 07:30

There are only four status for a person,single or married or divorced or wodow/widower. No other status

17 Sep 2014 09:50

I love al answers giving and i must say i personaly hate open relationship for my security reasons

17 Sep 2014 10:43

Open /close rel are all yacaesa!