International forum: Education - What is the curriculum need to be improve in all categories most especially in college?
Share this topic
3 Sep 2014 01:50

Do we have a lot of curriculum in school
And most of them are getting bored to students.

Do we need some adjustment how to improve more in our curriculum?

3 Sep 2014 02:19
Post is hidden!
3 Sep 2014 03:25

I dunno. im done with college and college life is much fun for me. And im thinking its also up to the students how they will make their subject more active rather than boring

Edited by cry_me_a_river / 3 Sep 2014 03:27
3 Sep 2014 05:11

since im taking up BEED i want that c0llege of educati0n curriculum to be advance m0re in knowledge and the practice of teaching and learning. We need to address the educational needs of a rapidly changing global society in democratic and socially just ways. we shud make 0ur teaching and research to be rooted in a variety of academic disciplines and value innovation and build upon the strengths of cultural and linguistic diversity.

3 Sep 2014 06:39

Quote by quiete
i think that education curriculum should be advance more in the practice of teaching and learning. We need to address the educational needs of a rapidly changing global society in democratic and socially just ways. we shud make our teaching and researchs to be rooted in a variety of academic disciplines and value innovation and build upon the strengths of cultural and linguistic diversity. Also most of the courses depends on how student solve it that wil make it boring or active. We need to be active in most of the courses studied in the colledge so as we can work in any field should incase we complete and start working without finding it difficult. I for instance learned Stenographer Secretary, Journalism, Aviation(Airline) Vocation( Catering) and law which am now working as a lawyer but i can stil choose to work with any of the other courses which i persuaded in school whenever i choose to get a different job.

3 Sep 2014 07:24

I think u must be connected with hardworking fellow and give our to need that we need in our college life and after for our jobs

3 Sep 2014 07:32

Group study

3 Sep 2014 12:15

Gives extra curriculum like teaching to start business in a small capital,or to practicing in mechanics, electronics,and who hv interest in baking,cooking..at the same time they earning money,..for they not feel bord aftr graduate while applying or choosing their job wants... Or atleast in that case they'll use thier knowledge to improve better...

3 Sep 2014 14:12

Need to have more break time i guess ..........

4 Sep 2014 03:13

4 Sep 2014 10:16
Post is hidden!
5 Sep 2014 10:48

Quote by Crookxmr
Group study :U