International forum: Family & kids - Not giving enough time to family!
Share this topic
1 Sep 2014 17:35

This is what happens when we don’t spend time for the
people that matter

tell something about this picture do you agree with this or you have a diffrent thought

1 Sep 2014 17:43

Let me think of it first

1 Sep 2014 17:44

Quote by _MJ_
Let me think of it first :hm

1 Sep 2014 17:47

1 Sep 2014 18:40

mmm...I'm not agree with these pictures..I love my parents and im giving en0ugh time t0 my family..m0stly i spent my time with my father at shop but when i'm h0me, i give time to my m0ther, she loves me so much na! and she is taking good care of me..she is best m0ther ever!!! `

1 Sep 2014 18:54

SorRy i don't Understand

1 Sep 2014 18:56

Me nd my all family we r always spent our time wd eachother

1 Sep 2014 19:03

Quote by NaeEm..
mmm...I'm not agree with these pictures..I love my parents and im giving en0ugh time t0 my family..m0stly i spent my time with my father at shop but when i'm h0me, i give time to my m0ther, she loves me so much na! and she is taking good care of me..she is best m0ther ever!!! `

bhai you didnt understan what i mean
i mean if we dont give enough time to our family,lover,etc and put our all concenterate on getting money this will happen to us look at first pic his family is there but he is not giving them importance and is busy on his bussiness and about getting money,in the second part of pic we can see after sometime of their life his children are grown up he is still busy on his bussnies all his concenterate is to acheive more and more money also he lost lots of his hairs in the third part of this pic we can see just his wife with him his children are noy there obviously they got married and started a new life,but still this man is not caring his wife still thinking about money still busy in his busniess his majority of hairs are fall down as we know as we grows we lost our hair becoming bald
in last part of this pic we can see that he is in his last days of his life he is become old his wife is i think died god bless her he is looking at his family picture he is badly missing them
so tell me what this picture teaches us
isnt it teaches us give enough time to your family love them care of them money is not something which can give you happines,you can get money anytime.

1 Sep 2014 19:04

broken explanation hope you guys like it

1 Sep 2014 19:05

Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D__AwAn
=] SorRy i don't Understand =]

1 Sep 2014 19:07

I Am Alone My Best Friend And My Spent Time TANHAYI

1 Sep 2014 19:13

Quote by khan j
broken explanation hope you guys like it :ohno

Yes i understand very clearly.dat u meanings.nd dats metter wd maximum famlies.cz they give more importnce to money..they dont realize dat family too importent.

1 Sep 2014 19:14

Ali

1 Sep 2014 19:18

Quote by "S_H_E_H_Z_A_D__AwAn"
Ali :lol

Not Ali, Only Death My Best Friend Mr.Shehzad

1 Sep 2014 19:49
Post is hidden!
1 Sep 2014 23:33

Is very important for us to give our families enough time. This helps it to stand firm since every one brings his or her problems on board to be solved, it helps build strong love between parents and their children therby preventing children from engaging themselves in bad activities of their friends or simply peer pressure. Giving of more time among couples is very important if they want their love to last, since it reduces the act of unfaithfulness or cheating in love, it again helps to know our partners do's and don't.

1 Sep 2014 23:47

all i can see is funny images

1 Sep 2014 23:57

I only have time for family n friends, not enemies

2 Sep 2014 07:13

i spend lot of time with my family.cause family is de ppl dt im living with my kid n my husband ,most of my time ispend wth dem

20 Oct 2014 10:09

PLS...READ THIS CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE SON AND DAD...HOPE EVERYONE CAN RELATE.....

SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"
DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?"
SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"
DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"
SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"
DAD: "If you must know, I make $100 an hour."
SON: "Oh! (With his head down).
SON: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?"
The father was furious.
DAD: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

DAD: "Are you asleep, son?"

SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".
DAD: "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for."

The little boy sat straight up, smiling.
SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!"
Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

DAD: "Why do you want more money if you already have some?"

SON: "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.

"Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $100 worth of your time with someone you love? If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family and friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.

Some things are more important.http://www.mobofree.com/photo_view/photo_id/4854652/seq/user

Edited by azale2477 / 20 Oct 2014 17:25