International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to forget someone?
Share this topic
30 Aug 2014 09:24

It usually happens in the relationships in which people try to forget their lovers after being hurt inlove or having breakup

Unfortunately - It seems most difficult to forget someone who came in life & gave so many things to remember or simply I wanna forget someone who is an unforgettable person & still there is no way to forget (her)him!

So - Is there any easy way to forget her or him? - How can we forget someone who is still an unforgettable person?

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 27 Nov 2014 14:22
30 Aug 2014 09:27

30 Aug 2014 09:35

You ask for it

30 Aug 2014 09:35

Hey why are you lolling? It`s not funny question

30 Aug 2014 09:42

Both love and hate better you. You cannot forget anyone by continuing to love or hate them. If you want to forget them, you must become indifferent towards them. You become indifferent when you rise above the duality of love and hatred. Both love and hate touch our heart, whatever touches our heart leaves an imprint on our mind. It is those imprints that make up our memory store. It is for this reason that Vedic and other spiritual texts preach one to remain even. Being even is a step higher than being indifferent. Because being even is being indifferent with compassion, with empathy.

Edited by christine123 / 17 Feb 2015 09:47
30 Aug 2014 09:42

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Hey why are you lolling? It`s not funny question :ohno

as funny as Monkey tricks

30 Aug 2014 09:46

I cant forget any one nd i dont want ds.so i hv no idea

30 Aug 2014 09:46

by acceptance. , accept d fact that everythings happened for a reason. Surround yourself with
family and friends, the people who love you unconditionally and
spend more quality time with them..

30 Aug 2014 09:54

Short time Memory loss Ghajni paji delete yor memory 'restore factory setting and change the Memory Card too

30 Aug 2014 09:55

Quote by Crookxmr
Short time Memory loss Ghajni paji delete yor memory 'restore factory setting and change the Memory Card too :U

hahahahahaha ....... ..... ....

30 Aug 2014 10:01
Post is hidden!
30 Aug 2014 10:04

Quote by christine123
Both love and hate better you. You cannot forget anyone by continuing to love or hate them. If you want to forget them, you must become indifferent towards them. You become indifferent when you rise above the duality of love and hatred. Both love and hate touch our heart, whatever touches our heart leaves an imprint on our mind. It is those imprints that make up our memory store. It is for this reason that Vedic and other spiritual texts preach one to remain even. Being even is a step higher than being indifferent. Because being even is being indifferent with compassion, with empathy.

Totally agreed with your useful comment - and suppose someone has completely forgotten you but (s)he is unforgettable for you - So - what will you do?

30 Aug 2014 10:05

Restore ur memory mind

30 Aug 2014 10:06

30 Aug 2014 10:06

Quote by Crookxmr
Short time Memory loss Ghajni paji delete yor memory 'restore factory setting and change the Memory Card too :U

Hahahahaha - impossible paji

30 Aug 2014 10:08

Quote by _MJ_
Restore ur memory mind :lol

Mj sis mind one alive thing not a memory card dats we can restore. Things able to forget but persons are not

30 Aug 2014 10:09

Quote by ley2124
by acceptance. , accept d fact that everythings happened for a reason. Surround yourself with
family and friends, the people who love you unconditionally and
spend more quality time with them.. :)

Thankyou (good) but there are continuously impossibilities to forget her or him!

30 Aug 2014 10:09

i simply manage to forget someone because he or she breaks away from the friedships...

30 Aug 2014 10:11

just move on

30 Aug 2014 10:11

Quote by mitze
. “It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone – but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.” But nothing is impossible …. You may try these ….and enjoy your life!!!! 
, think about the rest of your life, and do it with your brain and reason, not your emotions and heart. 
Ps.....
If she/he has Facebook, etc, avoid her page. Seeing her/him and her bf/gf there will just hurt...like i did i leave Facebook because of him. Now i totally forgotten him and i enjoy my life without him :P

Fake lovers can easily forget others - but what about me?
Anyway - this problem disconnected with social media

1519 online
Sports news
Rivers United Fix New Date For Spain Tour
    By Adeboye Amosu:   Nigeria Professi...
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...