International forum: Romance & Friendship - We are friends, she got a boyfriend, and I love her. Should I invest?
Share this topic
26 Aug 2014 14:03

I have met this girl in college,
and we get along really well.
Actually, we spend all the time
together, just the two of us. And
I ended up liking her. But she is
dating a guy already. I feel really
bad and feel l.ike I am kind of
trying to steal her from the guy.
I don't want her to cheat him,
because I have been cheated
already, and it hurts too much.
But if I don't tell her, we will
never know what could happen.
Any suggestion guys?

26 Aug 2014 16:28

26 Aug 2014 16:48

She's are u stupid

26 Aug 2014 16:58

Quote by Paki_Prince
:lol

Why Laughing

26 Aug 2014 16:59

Quote by Khanyi
She's are u stupid :kick

Yeah

26 Aug 2014 19:39

han es ko bohat pasad hy kha ly ga

26 Aug 2014 22:28

Hey leave her there are so many fish in the lake !

27 Aug 2014 02:01

M glad u know wat it feels like to be cheated on. Don't make her cheat on the guy, I suggest u distant urself from her to avoid chaos.

27 Aug 2014 08:07

Quote by venice-sparkles
M glad u know wat it feels like to be cheated on. Don't make her cheat on the guy, I suggest u distant urself from her to avoid chaos.

Thanks For Posting

27 Aug 2014 08:14

Let her go ' grab the chance and change that paji

27 Aug 2014 08:54

Yes let's invest

27 Aug 2014 08:59

Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D__AwAn
I have met this girl in college,
and we get along really well.
Actually, we spend all the time
together, just the two of us. And
I ended up liking her. But she is
dating a guy already. I feel really
bad and feel l.ike I am kind of
trying to steal her from the guy.
I don't want her to cheat him,
because I have been cheated
already, and it hurts too much.
But if I don't tell her, we will
never know what could happen.
Any suggestion guys?
=]

Tell her to know the answer c'mon get ur *ass there be a man u don't know mybe she also feel the same to u " ayiiiiiie gosh sweetness

27 Aug 2014 09:02

Invest???

27 Aug 2014 09:18

If shes hapi now to her present bf, den, let her go,.. She has own mind to think wat is wrng and wat is ryt!..

Edited by ladyihzai / 27 Aug 2014 09:20
27 Aug 2014 09:21

tell her..dnt be c0ward..it is all fair in l0ve..express urself so u wudnt regret it at last..if she reject u atleast u try..be true to her and to urself..

27 Aug 2014 09:42

u should get her alone in person and say..I know you have found someone else..but i just wanted you to know how much I care for you and even feel I love you..I just couldnt let go till i knew you knew how I felt..and if there was any chance you felt the same I would love
to have you in my life..
too..then SEE..but prepare for a possible rejection.. you will feel better cause you declared how you felt..life is short.. dont waste it.. `

27 Aug 2014 09:45

Quote by NaeEm..
u should get her alone in person and say..I know you have found someone else..but i just wanted you to know how much I care for you and even feel I love you..I just couldnt let go till i knew you knew how I felt..and if there was any chance you felt the same I would love
to have you in my life..
too..then SEE..but prepare for a possible rejection.. you will feel better cause you declared how you felt..life is short.. dont waste it.. `

sanam ur 101% c0rrect

27 Aug 2014 09:48

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..
to have you in my life..

sanam ur 101% c0rrect

thanks mahal

27 Aug 2014 10:18

27 Aug 2014 10:20

Thanks All