International forum: Other - What is the most painful part of departure or leaving?
Share this topic
25 Aug 2014 08:31

I'd rather to go away than to wait without certainty.

I'd rather to walk away from someone than to stay beside them if there's no certainty.

Why people leaving?
And why people coming
back again?
But some of them never come back again?

25 Aug 2014 08:59

25 Aug 2014 09:10

pe0ple leave and pe0ple c0me thats a cycle of life..th0ugh i hate gudbye's we need to accept that n0 1 stay's us 4ever..all we need to do is cherish d mem0ries that we shared with them and welc0me to d 1 whos c0ming c0z wh0 kn0ws that 1 brings or 0pen sum gud 0pp0rtunity 4 u..to be hapi and successful

25 Aug 2014 09:14

d painful part of leaving 4 me is seeing my l0ve waving hs/her hands and sl0wly dsappearing frm my sight and thnking that drs n0 guarantee that im g0in to see hm/her again..

25 Aug 2014 09:19

The most painful depart in life is what has no turning back and that is death. Death is appointed unto man to die once and after which is judgement. People die and people give birth in replacement to fulfil the creation of God and to testify that God never lies according to His Teachings of the Holy Bible.

25 Aug 2014 09:32

Quote by quiete
d painful part of leaving 4 me is seeing my l0ve waving hs/her hands and sl0wly dsappearing frm my sight and thnking that drs n0 guarantee that im g0in to see hm/her again..

Im agree wid u bunso

25 Aug 2014 09:35

Quote by Babynash1990
The most painful depart in life is what has no turning back and that is death. Death is appointed unto man to die once and after which is judgement. People die and people give birth in replacement to fulfil the creation of God and to testify that God never lies according to His Teachings of the Holy Bible.

25 Aug 2014 09:46

Yes,

25 Aug 2014 09:48

(MY PERSONAL OPINION IN THE PRESENT POSITION OF UNHAPPINESS)

After being bored from our relationships & friendships -people leave us unreasonably But they always remain unforgettable - that`s why I`m crying

25 Aug 2014 09:55

Da most painful ov leaving is.. wen c ur loveb ones..begging u dat dont leaved wid teary eyes..

25 Aug 2014 09:56

Crying too

25 Aug 2014 09:58

I almost drained my tears

25 Aug 2014 09:59

25 Aug 2014 10:00

Quote by Wafa-waseem

After being bored from our relationships & friendships -people leave us unreasonably But they always remain unforgettable - that`s why I`m crying ;(

my dear, if someone leaves you, God never does He alone can provide all your needs and make you happy so cheer up. we your friends on mobo are to Also cheer you up, espercially me so smile my dear because you are a good friend, a brother, a father, and a husband to me which i can never forget or leave you

25 Aug 2014 10:09

Quote by Babynash1990
Quote by Wafa-waseem

After being bored from our relationships & friendships -people leave us unreasonably But they always remain unforgettable - that`s why I`m crying ;(

my dear, if someone leaves you, God never does He alone can provide all your needs and make you happy so cheer up. we your friends on mobo are to Also cheer you up, espercially me so smile my dear because you are a good friend, a brother, a father, and a husband to me which i can never forget or leave you

Thankyou dearest mona baby for encouragements & caring about my feelings but -

25 Aug 2014 10:23

Quote by clixsters
Crying too ;(

An also is, wen uv learnd to loveb d person.. . Den! he lev u.. Unexpectedly!!..

25 Aug 2014 10:31

[Its my fave short story]
don’t leave me,” she whispers..“Oh, for crying out loud—no!!! I am not going to go!” I shout and it’s cathartic..There, I’ve said it..I am not leaving.. “Really?” Her eyes
widen.. “What can I do to
make you understand
I will not run? What
can I say?” She gazes at me, revealing her fear and anguish again..She
swallows.. “There is
one thing you can
do..”“What?” I snap..
“Marry me,” she
whispers..

25 Aug 2014 10:40

Quote by clixsters
I'd rather to go away than to wait without certainty.

I'd rather to walk away from someone than to stay beside them if there's no certainty.

Why people leaving?
And why people coming
back again?
But some of them never come back again?
;)

everybody has to leave, everybody has to leave their home and come back so they can love it
again for all new reasons `

25 Aug 2014 10:45

Quote by Wafa-waseem

After being bored from our relationships & friendships -people leave us unreasonably But they always remain unforgettable - that`s why I`m crying

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everyhwere `

25 Aug 2014 11:00
Post is hidden!