International forum: Other - Why Do Earthquakes Happen?
Share this topic
19 Aug 2014 08:22

Scientifically there are countless theories about earthquakes or seismology but unfortunately nobody has completely elucidated about the reasons or personally I wanna know & understand about earthquakes - I have a book in my hands in which siemologists have clearly illustrated about earthquake but it`s an incomprehensible book!

So - what do you know about earthquake or seism? Why do earthquakes happen? Or simply what causes earthquakes?

19 Aug 2014 08:27

19 Aug 2014 08:29

Hehehe - ?

19 Aug 2014 09:27

GOD KNOW BETTER

19 Aug 2014 09:36

Quote by MUHAMMAD.JAAN
GOD KNOWS BETTER

What about your intelligence?

19 Aug 2014 10:14

Some earthquakes are caused from old plate boundaries and fault

19 Aug 2014 10:24

Quote by ginger_snap
Some earthquakes are caused from old plate boundaries and fault

Old plates? (thankyou for valuable information) but why doesn`t it always happen? - actually I wanna say - If there are old plates - then there must be the occurrences of earthquake everyday or everytime - ? ( )

19 Aug 2014 10:36
Post is hidden!
19 Aug 2014 10:42

b/c in the world there are whats called tectonic plates, and there are about im guessing 17 of them and they for the most part surround the
continents or large areas of ocean..and those tectonic plates are bumping into each other cause earthquakes ..

19 Aug 2014 10:57

Quote by NaeEm..
b/c in the world there are whats called tectonic plates, and there are about im guessing 17 of them and they for the most part surround the
continents or large areas of ocean..and those tectonic plates are bumping into each other cause earthquakes ..

based 0n my past studies in earth science u are ryt sanam and earthquake also 0ccurs when dr is a v0lcanic erupti0n..

19 Aug 2014 11:05

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..

based 0n my past studies in earth science u are ryt sanam and earthquake also 0ccurs when dr is a v0lcanic erupti0n..

thanks h0n i know my wifey is intteligent more than me ..

19 Aug 2014 11:54

Quote by mitze
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Scientifically there are countless theories about earthquakes or seismology but unfortunately nobody has completely elucidated about the reasons or personally I wanna know & understand about earthquakes - I have a book in my hands in which siemologists have clearly illustrated about earthquake but it`s an incomprehensible book!

So - what do you know about earthquake or seism? Why do earthquakes happen? Or simply what causes earthquakes? :)

Earthquake why this happened? According to 1 article said Earthquakes are usually caused when rock underground suddenly breaks along a fault.. The stored energy is released abruptly and vibrations travel in shockwaves through the rock. . So this causes why earthquake happening, .

Hmmmmm thankyou for knowledgeable comment - but I cannot understand practically - there are also many theories like this - but still no real explanation - you need to teach me in real life - I may completely understand then - hehehe

19 Aug 2014 11:58

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..

Bumping of plates?
How can plates bump anything or suddenly? There are definitely some reasons of their vibration -

19 Aug 2014 12:04

Moving of other layer from original dimension

19 Aug 2014 12:15

19 Aug 2014 12:48

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..

Bumping of plates?
How can plates bump anything or suddenly? There are definitely some reasons of their vibration - :ohno

after s0o0 many years plates m0ved away to dr usually r0ute that can f0rm a c0llisi0ns between plates and h0w they m0ved away maybe bec0z of d heat pressure bel0w d gr0und

19 Aug 2014 12:54

Quote by quiete
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by quiete

Bumping of plates?
How can plates bump anything or suddenly? There are definitely some reasons of their vibration - :ohno

after s0o0 many years plates m0ved away to dr usually r0ute that can f0rm a c0llisi0ns between plates and h0w they m0ved away maybe bec0z of d heat pressure bel0w d gr0und :hm

wooow you are so integenious like "ion stayn"

19 Aug 2014 15:49

Earthquakes are usually caused
when rock underground suddenly
breaks along a fault. This sudden
release of energy causes the seismic
waves that make the ground shake.
When two blocks of rock or two
plates are rubbing against each
other, they stick a little. They don't
just slide smoothly; the rocks catch
on each other. The rocks are still
pushing against each other, but not
moving. After a while, the rocks
break because of all the pressure
that's built up. When the rocks break,
the earthquake occurs.

19 Aug 2014 17:04

bull shit,i disagree with all ur post.plz cn any one tel me which country earthquake happen must and why?

19 Aug 2014 19:33

Simple *Earth Quake Caused By Moving Plate Tectonic!, When Disturbed(High Earth Quake) Or Due To It Uniform Movement(Normal Earth Quake) daaa!