International forum: Religion - How do you convince Atheist that there is God?
Share this topic
18 Aug 2014 20:04

Defination of "FAITH" ...
Now faith is the substance of things hope for the evidence
Of things not seen,

How do you apply this very powerful Quotation about faith?

Edited by clixsters / 18 Aug 2014 20:31
18 Aug 2014 20:05

18 Aug 2014 22:15
Post is hidden!
18 Aug 2014 23:39

God exist ...if u need prove than u need to use ur mind not a counter arguments .... if God not exist how this world is moving in the same way from I would say millions of years ??? Who created this world? ?? When we see a take a example of watch what first question arises in our mind who is the maker of this watch right? ?? So how this big world where millions of people live and not only people's animals and living things working on the same rate as millions years back?? How this tells us God really exist

19 Aug 2014 00:27

Great

19 Aug 2014 01:55

Quote by clixsters
Of things not seen,

;)

Tell me, what really are u asking about, clixters? Is it about the application of faith in our everyday lives OR about the existence of God?

19 Aug 2014 02:00

God was faith, he have power against satan to fight the war to save world

19 Aug 2014 02:30

God has given en0ugh evidence 0f his existence to built 0ur faith t0wards Him..h0w to apply ths faith? i guess we shud need to trust God..lets give 0ur life to him and believe that whatever happening to us ryt n0w God made it 4 a purp0se..

19 Aug 2014 03:38

they will never be convinced by your words
alone..pray that g0d may
work in their lives to show them the truth and send his Holy Spirit upon them..do it everyday, and
eventually it will happen ..

19 Aug 2014 03:48

If they want to try to accept, they will listen..Otherwise, dont try to convert the person, it
will only cause tension
between you two ..

19 Aug 2014 03:54

19 Aug 2014 04:00

When we are talking about atheists. These are set of people that believes in their heart that there is no God. To convince these group of people is not an easy thing. Except God alone. Though they are well to do in the society. They have everything. They have answer to every question you may have for them. So only God can convince them 100%. Bible says only fool says there is no God. And i pray that as many that have been deceived by the devil into these groups,may the Holy Spirit of God convince them and bring them out.

19 Aug 2014 04:35

It`s really difficult to convince atheists that there is God - they have unthinkable & unimaginable arguments - according to atheists (A true atheist can never be religious person) or simply an atheist can pretendingly say that I believe in God but personally (s)he always absurd questions about God & religion - So - I think atheists can be convinced

19 Aug 2014 04:41
Post is hidden!
19 Aug 2014 04:58
Post is hidden!
19 Aug 2014 06:48

Quote by PRINCE PYARE
When every one knows, that God is one'' then why do we create our own Gods just for our personal identity
نہ تیرا خدا کویی اور ھے . نہ میرا خدا کویی اور ھے. یہ جو راستے ھیں جدا جدا یہ معاملا کویی اور ھے.

19 Aug 2014 07:57

ugh. why would you need to shove those god things down everyone's throat. when one chooses to not believe, it's because they have proven themselves that there's no god. you say, god makes life meaningful, but it doesn't. a human is the only one who can do something with their lives. no one needs god.
so did i just convinced you, religious people, that there's no god with these poor little arguments? no. definitely not. because religions aren't something you can argumentate so easily.
it's 21st century now, it's about time to stop all the religious discussions, propaganda and wars.

19 Aug 2014 09:14

Nobody would convince me.. U only believe what u been taught. There's no scientific fact of God, only a fairytale called the Bible..

19 Aug 2014 09:17

Think of this..... If you were told God came from Venus, and that was taught to everybody for hundreds of years... That's what ppl would then believe.. It's a case of hearing something and believing, despite the lack of evidence.. I'd rather believe in aliens and other life forms from other planets.

19 Aug 2014 13:17

Quote by venice-sparkles
Quote by clixsters
Of things not seen,

;)

Tell me, what really are u asking about, clixters? Is it about the application of faith in our everyday lives OR about the existence of God?

Both