International forum: Religion - Tithes & Offerings.
Share this topic
18 Aug 2014 17:09

According to Prophet Malachi Tithes & Offerings are belong to God or Allah,
By giving our tithes & Offerings we were become blessed.

Do you really give your tenth percent to God which is our tithes?
What is the purpose of giving our tithes & offerings?

18 Aug 2014 17:11

18 Aug 2014 17:17

Welcome

18 Aug 2014 17:27

18 Aug 2014 17:32

It's unnecessary for those people who have nothing to eat or live but we should compel richest people to share tenth percent to God as tithes & offering because they are becoming richest & richest - actually the purpose of this (religious tradition - rule - or I don't know what ) is to help the poor people & personally we share tenth percent every new month - but what about those people who do not?

18 Aug 2014 17:36

Quote by Wafa-waseem
It's unnecessary for those people who have nothing to eat or live but we should compel richest people to share tenth percent to God as tithes & offering because they are becoming richest & richest - actually the purpose of this (religious tradition - rule - or I don't know what ) is to help the poor people & personally we share tenth percent every new month - but what about those people who do not? :)

I think people has a luxury of excuses?

18 Aug 2014 17:40
Post is hidden!
18 Aug 2014 17:42

Quote by mitze
Quote by clixsters
According to Prophet Malachi Tithes & Offerings are belong to God or Allah,
By giving our tithes & Offerings we were become blessed.

Do you really give your tenth percent to God which is our tithes?
What is the purpose of giving our tithes & offerings?
;)

Yes I will give my 10% received financially, purpose of offering is for the responsibility of the church, or God's people. my mother every month she has given a offering in the ________ where we belong, :prayer2

Great!

18 Aug 2014 17:45
Post is hidden!
18 Aug 2014 17:54
Post is hidden!
18 Aug 2014 17:58

Quote by RUSSEL.ROWY
Yes TITHES is command by God, if you didn't give your tithes you're a thief ,

Yes this is a command. .

18 Aug 2014 18:21

Tithes is very important for each and everyone above adolescent age to give. Tithing can be done weekly or monthly depending upon the nature of ones job doing. Student can also pay their tithe by leaving some of their money for food to pay or by saving the little gift they get from friends to pay their tithe. Tithes helps in our union with God, It shows our appreciation of thanking Him for what He has given us in life. Pastors pray on our tithes for God to bless and expand our business or to bless us in whatever work that we are doing. Nothing was just stated or written in the Bible without a purpose, Paying of our tithe here on earth is the money which is being used in building our houses in Heaven for us to stay in when we are called to death by God and we reach Heaven. Note: the righteous life we leave on earth is what wil take us to Heaven and tithing is for our houses built in Heaven for us to stay in

18 Aug 2014 22:49

19 Aug 2014 00:47

It's an obligation to pay tithe ; according to the Holy Bible. Besides, it paves ways towards one's blessings.

Edited by venice-sparkles / 19 Aug 2014 00:49
19 Aug 2014 01:24

tithes and 0ffering ths is great
…yes..me and my family 0bey ds rules...and tithes is d 1 who help reach 0ther people bwt w0rd of GOD..ahm...let say tithes are the gas0line of a church..

19 Aug 2014 03:33

By paying our tithes and offering. It shows that we are following bible principal or God's commandment. I thank God not only bible speaks about offering or tithe or even special gift but Al Quran also speaks of it. When we pay it. The blessings follows. Though is not a kind of bribe to God. Is just an appreciation to God who first gave to us. Sometimes we pay cash for tithe or offering but in return it may not necessary be in cash. God may use it to remove death out of our family. How God wil repay us for whatever we give to him remain with him. We cannot direct God. But many blessing associate with faithful tithe and offering payers. When we pay tithes or offering in the church or even in the mosque, how they will spend the money or items doesn't concern we the payers. You just follow Gods word and leave the rest. Some people nowadays will not do it because, they were saying is pastor or imam that will spend the money. By doing this they were only doing themselves not God. I will advice as many that have been doing it to continue and those that have not been to start doing it because it is not too late. May God open our understandings towards this.

Edited by MikeadebayoAdewumi / 19 Aug 2014 03:43
19 Aug 2014 03:56