International forum: Romance & Friendship - Would you like to get married with an uneducated & poor person?
Share this topic
14 Aug 2014 20:58

To get married with an uneducated or poor person isn`t so bad but unfortunately it would be difficult to lead a life with her / him because (s)he will never be capable to fulfill your personal wishes of lifetime & an uneducated or poor person will do nothing without loving you!

So, would you like to get married with a person who is less educated or poor than you?

14 Aug 2014 21:06
Post is hidden!
14 Aug 2014 21:07

I think our great father can lives with τђåʈ those days not now. Expect the love Ȋ̝̊̅§ stronger.

14 Aug 2014 21:09

Quote by mitze
Quote by Wafa-waseem
To get married with an uneducated or poor person isn`t so bad but unfortunately it would be difficult to lead a life with her / him because (s)he will never be capable to fulfill your personal wishes of lifetime & an uneducated or poor person will do nothing without loving you!

So, would you like to get married with a person who is less educated or poor than you? :)

If love is their, y not, I married because I love him , not I married because of deploma, hehe

nice lines

14 Aug 2014 21:09

Hmmmmm

14 Aug 2014 21:20

No!

14 Aug 2014 21:27

No!

14 Aug 2014 21:30

no

14 Aug 2014 21:31

Yes I can do married with poor person but I don't like uneducated person . so I can not do married with uneducated person .

14 Aug 2014 21:32

Yes

14 Aug 2014 21:41

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
Yes I can do married with poor person but I don't like uneducated person . so I can not do married with uneducated person . ;)

Uneducated person?
Hey there is a beautiful (intelligent) girl for you & she is ready to love you forever but unfortunately she is uneducated! Willn`t you get married with her?

14 Aug 2014 21:44

Hmmm, what a question, Wafa- Waseem?? Wel as sis Mitze said, if the love is there then sure i can. All i wil need to do is to be teaching him smal, smal in the house or better stil send him to adult education for him to become used to the use of every day English so as he doesnt embarass me in public when being asked of a question. For the poverty, i think i dont have problem with it since i can set up a business for him or give him some capital to work with

14 Aug 2014 21:46
Post is hidden!
14 Aug 2014 21:48

i marry her with one restriction if she aggres to learn.

14 Aug 2014 21:49
Post is hidden!
14 Aug 2014 21:52

There is an apparent communication gap if couples' social and academic backgrounds are too wide apart. It will one way or other be difficult to rely only on emotions of love when facing the various complex realities of life because of the different levels of grasp and response. So i would not marry someone that different. Its best to marry within my social and academic scope.

14 Aug 2014 21:58

Quote by Babynash1990
Hmmm, what a question, Wafa- Waseem?? Wel as sis Mitze said, if the love is there then sure i can. All i wil need to do is to be teaching him smal, smal in the house or better stil send him to adult education for him to become used to the use of every day English so as he doesnt embarass me in public when being asked of a question. For the poverty, i think i dont have problem with it since i can set up a business for him or give him some capital to work with

Yes absolutely you are right Mona baby because an educated person can do everything inlove even (s)he will be ready to sacrifice all things in order to made happy to his / her lifepartne(s)

14 Aug 2014 21:58

being educated or being poor doesn't mean anything as long if u know that god is there

14 Aug 2014 21:59

On a certain level, your question is vague because there are different definitions of education:
Some people believe that anybody who is not a graduate is not educated;D
Others might feel that an educated man is one who speaks English well.
Others look beyond that at the way you comfort yourself, the level of your thinking.
Others will point at the JSCE as the minimum qualification rcommended by the ministry of education for workers.
If the woman is a professor or medical doctor, a "common" graduate or HNd holder may seem uneducated to her.
If you are a rich man and you speak English, everybody believes you're educated

Edited by christine123 / 17 Aug 2014 22:00
14 Aug 2014 22:00

Yes i will, if u belive ur God ?