International forum: Religion - Predestinated.
Share this topic
10 Aug 2014 14:06

Predestinated doctrine is a belief that people once born in this world they have a definite destination.
People predestined to go in hell whether they repented from their sins they're going hell do you believe about this view?

10 Aug 2014 14:37

Quote by clixsters
Predestinated doctrine is a belief that people once born in this world they have a definite destination.
People predestined to go in hell whether they repented from their sins they're going hell do you believe about this view?

yes i believe that we all are destined

10 Aug 2014 16:53

Yes,i do & no,i dnt ... Smwhr in a bible it has been written "I identified u first wn u were in ur mother's womb & i named u there thenafter" dat means God chosen His own children among the multitude of nations of the world such as malayans, congoness, chiness, iranians, uzbes ..& so on! & in other last chapters of the bible it wz clearly written that all that it takes to be saved is the act of believing Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God & speaking that truth with one's own mouth

10 Aug 2014 22:44
Post is hidden!
11 Aug 2014 00:57

n0..0ur faith is in 0ur hand..we can change it depending in h0w we deal or handle it...yes because there is circumstances that we cant handle and really dstined 4 us..
YES AND NO

11 Aug 2014 04:27

Hmmmmm personally I disbelieve in predestinationism because we`ve natural capabilities to change everything here in the this world & if something is predestinated, we have no right at ourselves!

11 Aug 2014 09:32

Hmmm.. Interesting.. Im not a believer of any God, religion.. But fate may play a hand in our lives. We think we make our decisions, but, we may just be choosing a different path to where we are meant to be, no matter what decisions we make!

12 Aug 2014 09:20

Quote by Sewyew83
Yes,i do & no,i dnt ... Smwhr in a bible it has been written "I identified u first wn u were in ur mother's womb & i named u there thenafter" dat means God chosen His own children among the multitude of nations of the world such as malayans, congoness, chiness, iranians, uzbes ..& so on! & in other last chapters of the bible it wz clearly written that all that it takes to be saved is the act of believing Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God & speaking that truth with one's own mouth

yes you are right because according to the Bible God knew us when we were even in our mothers womb and knew what our life was going to be on earth. God alone knows the number of hair on our heads. The Bible says repent from your sins so as you be save. To repent, we need to be born again and accepting Jesus Christ into our lives as our lord and our personal saviour. God is a forgiven Father so He is justice to forgive us our sins even on our last breath if we call His name and ask forgiveness from Him

28 Aug 2014 00:09

Before we Live God knows all what we do good & bad actions God know if we go to the Hellfire or Paradise . All is already written in a book . But God can Forgive a bad people if he repent to him sincerely then he do not go to the Hellfire . Some people & especially many women go to the Hellfire & some other people go to Paradise .