International forum: Other - Is fame good or bad?
Share this topic
6 Aug 2014 16:19

I would have to say that fame is what you make of it. There can be good fame and there can be bad fame. I mean that is it good to be famous or bad? Friends please share your opinion here.

6 Aug 2014 16:22

If you come to fame not understanding who you are, it will define who you are. In my opinion fame is what you make of it. If you make the right choices as someone famous, then the fame is truly deserved. If you make the wrong choices because of the prosperity that the fame has brought your way, then it is a bad fame.

6 Aug 2014 17:18

Both..
It's depend on us how to react about knowing your famous.

6 Aug 2014 17:21

Quote by clixsters
Both..It's depend on us how to react about knowing your famous. :)

thanks sir for your post na

6 Aug 2014 17:28

Bad if don't earn bout it and most of all if ur floatin w/ it its like a star of a blank space:lol
Keep the feet on the ground if u r famous reach out n share ur blessing no man is island

Edited by china24 / 6 Aug 2014 17:32
6 Aug 2014 17:33

Quote by china24
Bad if don't earn bout it and most of all if ur floatin w/ it its like a star of a blank :lol

thanks friend for your h0nest p0st

6 Aug 2014 17:45

Fame is good bt it depends on how a person reacts

6 Aug 2014 17:47

6 Aug 2014 17:48

6 Aug 2014 18:00
Post is hidden!
7 Aug 2014 00:03

When you become famous you automatically take up a public personality that requires conscious and positive behaviour. Fame itself implies power of sorts and leads to social and economic elevation of the individual. I think thats universally agreeable, the good of it will most often than not, outweigh the bad.

7 Aug 2014 13:51

uummm..fame is TOO much of a good thing and we all know that too much of a good thing is bad..there are a lot of high highs and low lows..with fame comes money, fans, support, free stuff, money, popularity, lots of
friends, exclusive parties, and did i mention money..then you have the bad..you'll have to deal with a lot of people
pretending to love you
when they only want
your money..A lot of
people will try to rip you off..you'd have to deal with paparazzi all of the time, you would never have a personal life, EVER, especially with the internet, people will try to sue you often, acting is
even worse, worse than
worse when you're black, you may have to deal with long periods of not having work, and did i mention you'll never have privacy again..you have to be really strong and mentally prepared to deal with fame..its not for
everyone..you have to
make sure you have the right people around you for the right reasons at all times..

Edited by NaeEm.. / 7 Aug 2014 13:53