International forum: Romance & Friendship - Being in love with someone who doesn't love you... :(
Share this topic
6 Aug 2014 10:50

Its the hardest thing one could ever experience..... How can someone get out of it, How can you stop yourself from fallen in love with someone who doesn't love you????

6 Aug 2014 14:22

Me mayself

6 Aug 2014 14:52

my self...and my momy also:)

6 Aug 2014 15:07

Quote by Kofi_Nyarko
Its the hardest thing one could ever experience..... How can someone get out of it, How can you stop yourself from fallen in love with someone who doesn't love you???? ;(

kopi o

6 Aug 2014 15:11

Complicated & serious question!

6 Aug 2014 15:14

Like maleficent hehe

6 Aug 2014 15:24

Mmm kofi I knew who she is or maybe

6 Aug 2014 15:27

Av live my life w/ this feelin but no regrets I just wanted to be free from pain and I pray tht I could find peace

Edited by china24 / 6 Aug 2014 15:30
6 Aug 2014 15:40

Is indeed hard but hussle hard and make them love u.

6 Aug 2014 16:17

6 Aug 2014 16:41

We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.

6 Aug 2014 16:42
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2014 16:46

i myself.

6 Aug 2014 16:58

Bt hw can u knw if u r reali luvd? We jst get in2 a relationship n find out wen u r bein hurt dt u r da onli 1 dt truly luvs

6 Aug 2014 18:03

There's N0thng m0r w0rse thn a 0ne sided l0v.

6 Aug 2014 21:13

If someone doesn't love you it's better to let go of that person because sooner or later they will cause you pain.

6 Aug 2014 22:06

True dear

8 Aug 2014 05:29

If the person is your friend,acquitance show to her that you care and loved heri .But if the person know's about that but does not love you back and youre an option or take advantage your feelings .I guess and my advice dont waste your time to that kind of person who treat you only an option or something that the person only talk or thier besides you if she had a problems but if the problems gonna be ok again she starting to ignore and reject your feelings .Because if the person knows a lot that youve loved her so much but she not even love you back there is an always a scenario that the person always taken for granded and take advantage your feelings . Think of yourself also not only your feelings to her .ok ,let say this ,mybe you tell to yourself i more and need be patience to her untill her loves comes with me always ,ok that is right and good but the question is what if the girl youve loved had already relationship with others and you are only an option to her .? its feeling embarassed and hurt right .
Anyways it's your own decision and your heart. Im only stating the reality and the fact "dont waste our time to the person who only causes of pain in our hearst theyre not good in our life's " ..
THINK YOUR PRINCIPLE IN YOUR LIFE! LOVE IS NOT SUCCESSFULL AS LONG AS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE. AND ACCEPT WHAT IS TRUE THAN TO A SWEETEST LIES YOUVE HEARD! .

Edited by cHInAKiZ / 8 Aug 2014 07:10
8 Aug 2014 07:23

Quote by Kofi_Nyarko
Its the hardest thing one could ever experience..... How can someone get out of it, How can you stop yourself from fallen in love with someone who doesn't love you????

many will say just move on, which may be best..however i know it is
not that easy..your heart is very powerful and when you love someone no matter what happens it is hard to ignore and just move on..guess you
need to look at the whole picture you didn't give reasons why you say they don't love you back and i am not going to try and guess all the possibilities.. if there is no chance and
you have told the person how you feel and they have said they are uninterested then you are just hurting your self by continuing to persue them..it may be best to get out and spend some time with friends and maybe to talk with others to get them off your mind for a while..obsessing on
them will just drive you
to depression..if there is a chance however and in your heart and mind you probably know if there is then just hang in there and do what you can but
don't set yourself up for
a heart break if you are
pretty sure it will happen.,relationships are difficult expecially getting one started and from my experience it doesn't get any easier..you know already what you should do so just commit to it and do it..you have to decide the best move for you and just do it and don't look back and have no regrets..if you try and it doesn't help just know
that you tried and that
there will be someone
else..if you should decide that it is not worth the chance then thats fine as well, agin there will be someone else to take that place in your heart that feels the same for you as
you do for them..Good
luck in which ever path
you choose `

8 Aug 2014 09:11

(Invalid img)