International forum: Romance & Friendship - Expression of love or getting sympathy?
Share this topic
3 Aug 2014 07:01

Traditionally, to get the attention of someone your doing also something difference.

How about giving stuff to opposite sex with purposes?

Do you think by giving flowers, chocolate, or something it is a sign of love or just only getting the sympathy or favor?

It is advisable to give luxurious gifts?
What if she rejected you?
What do you feel about your investing too much time to them,
Finally you are hoping For nothing?

3 Aug 2014 08:00

thats life...u have to play with it..h0w did u win if u didnt even take the risk of playing it? life is a game..either u l0se or win its n0t that matter..im4tant is u try ur best and play wit it..

3 Aug 2014 08:34
Post is hidden!
3 Aug 2014 09:10

Men initiate, women respond. Briefly, biblical support for this position is found, among other passages, in the creation order in Genesis 2, in 1 Corinthian s 11: 7-9, and Ephesians 5
Real Men Risk Rejection,
Welcome to trusting God. Welcome to being a man. Your cards belong on the table. Your intentions and your feelings, to the extent that you can discern them and it is appropriate for you to share them, should be clear. Part of your role even at this early stage is to protect the woman of your interest from unnecessary risk and vulnerability by providing a safe context in which she can respond.
As it is the man's God-given role to initiate, so it is the woman's God-given role to respond. Her response may be positive or negative

3 Aug 2014 09:42
Post is hidden!
3 Aug 2014 10:04

Giving stuff like flowers and chocololate to opposite sex it can be a sign of love b'cause sometimes men are shy to approach by saying I love you they can only show their love by sendind gifts as a sign of saying I love u,we have another word that says actions speaks louder than words.But for other people is just to give a best wishes to the one who's closer to their hearts or family or even friends so there's lots of signs of giving and sending gifts to the opposite sex of saying I love u,I miss u,get well soon,to congrats some1,or to our close opposite sex friends!

Edited by sarah-_-konnie / 3 Aug 2014 10:08
3 Aug 2014 10:24

What to say to express sympathy The goal of expressing sympathy is to offer ... If you're close enough, reminding a grieving person that you love him or her can ... Don't pressure him or her to “get over it.

Edited by christine123 / 11 Sep 2014 13:18
3 Aug 2014 10:30

I love this topic

3 Aug 2014 11:51

Quote by freyajones09
I love this topic

Thanks

3 Aug 2014 11:55

Quote by quiete
thats life...u have to play with it..h0w did u win if u didnt even take the risk of playing it? life is a game..either u l0se or win its n0t that matter..im4tant is u try ur best and play wit it..

I hate any gambling,
Therefore I don't consider life is like a gamble.
I think it is a choice!

I will be always in winning side so, I won't play hehe..
Rather I will choose the winning games by making a good choice.

3 Aug 2014 13:23
Post is hidden!
3 Aug 2014 14:25

Nice

3 Aug 2014 15:34

errrrrmm.......

3 Aug 2014 15:43

Lots of ppl use sympathy to get ppl like like them.. I know one that always saying how bad her life is.. WTF!

3 Aug 2014 16:31

I dont kow, but i want find nice woman who realy want be my wife

3 Aug 2014 23:21

All of the above

4 Aug 2014 00:19