International forum: Religion - LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
Share this topic
31 Jul 2014 07:32

The very first commandment of God is to love him with all our hearts,
With all our souls,
With all our minds,
And with all our strength.

As a son of God or being a follower of God's commandment, how do you applied this commandment to your life?
Are you willing to die with Gods if someday the Government stopped you to call your God?

31 Jul 2014 07:45

For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain!
What an amazing statement from apostles.
Do we have this same principles?
As for me? I rather to die with a legacy than nothing.

31 Jul 2014 08:06
Post is hidden!
31 Jul 2014 08:13

Quote by Trickster350
Nothing for love 'nothing to love' wat a love! :hm

Love isn't love unless it is shared.

31 Jul 2014 08:15
Post is hidden!
31 Jul 2014 08:23

Quote by clixsters
Quote by Trickster350
Nothing for love 'nothing to love' wat a love! :hm

Love isn't love unless it is shared.
:)

hmmm

31 Jul 2014 08:56

i god so much his always in my mind and in my whole life

31 Jul 2014 09:41

Quote by clixsters
The very first commandment of God is to love him with all our hearts,
With all our souls,
With all our minds,
And with all our strength.

As a son of God or being a follower of God's commandment, how do you applied this commandment to your life?
Are you willing to die with Gods if someday the Government stopped you to call your God?
:)

31 Jul 2014 09:42

Nope, I don't believe.. Truthfully, if u look at religion, it causes more wars than anything.. Countries that have religion ruling their politics, are the worst! Interestingly, Israel, and all that region of the world, where Jesus apparently lived and travelled thru, is nothing but a hell hole of trouble.. So personally, religion.. U can keep it!

31 Jul 2014 09:46

Nothing to feel ,nothing to touch 'nothing to see , nothing to say ' nothing to ask ' nothing to hear ' nothing to love , love with Nothing Oh i don't like this kind of Fake love

31 Jul 2014 12:39

When you still under the sun you have show love to the Almighty God who had created you as a lovely picture and commit yourself under His commandments before you go to your heavenly father without any hesitation of where you go as you will know that everyday of your life you were going and follow His rules of Christianity but the most important thing is to show Love on everything you on your daily basis!

Edited by sarah-_-konnie / 31 Jul 2014 12:40
31 Jul 2014 12:41

Quote by sarah-_-konnie
When you still under the sun you have show love to the Almighty God who had created you as a lovely picture and commit yourself under His commandments before you go to your heavenly father without any hesitation of where you go as you will know that everyday of your life you were going and follow His rules of Christianity but the most important thing is to show Love on everything you on your daily basis!

Thumbs up!

31 Jul 2014 13:06
Post is hidden!
31 Jul 2014 13:14

I my god with all my heart god is my sheperd...

31 Jul 2014 13:17

Quote by AZ-.05692
I my god with all my heart god is my sheperd...

31 Jul 2014 13:25

The main thing which shows that we love God is through keeping his commandments.We should love God because he generously sacrificed his life.God is love,therefore we should love him with all our hearts.

31 Jul 2014 13:50

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”

31 Jul 2014 13:53

Quote by Benzo42
The main thing which shows that we love God is through keeping his commandments.We should love God because he generously sacrificed his life.God is love,therefore we should love him with all our hearts.

31 Jul 2014 13:54

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?'

31 Jul 2014 13:54

Quote by christine123
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”