International forum: Other - Law of Attraction!
Share this topic
31 Jul 2014 07:10

The same feather flack together,
Tell me who your friends and I will tell you who you are,

This proverbs sometimes become reality, because the law of attraction will determine your character who's people associated to you.

As your personal conviction or experience do you feel it?
Have you been influenced by them?
Or you're the one will influenced the crowd who's being with you?

31 Jul 2014 09:12

in a way yes.. my friends and I get along well with each other coz we have lots in common. they influenced me in some aspects that I know I need to improve. and vice versa. we help each other to grow and in a positive way. no!no! to those bad influenced.

31 Jul 2014 09:25

I agree you are generally judged by the company you keep.. I've deleted many ppl because they were friendly with the abusers and flooders.. I think if you don't condemn them, then u support them, so adios!

31 Jul 2014 11:28

Quote by _stardust_
in a way yes.. my friends and I get along well with each other coz we have lots in common. they influenced me in some aspects that I know I need to improve. and vice versa. we help each other to grow and in a positive way. no!no! to those bad influenced.

31 Jul 2014 11:30

Quote by nlime
I agree you are generally judged by the company you keep.. I've deleted many ppl because they were friendly with the abusers and flooders.. I think if you don't condemn them, then u support them, so adios!

31 Jul 2014 11:31

31 Jul 2014 12:08
Post is hidden!
31 Jul 2014 16:32

i've a real friend whom i confide him my sadness & happiness ... Raddek is owesome friend of mine ..a dog, man's best friend!

10 Sep 2014 21:38

Feel it. Feel the way you will now after receiving your wish. You must act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Law of Attraction because this is where it starts working, and sometimes if you do this you don't feel like you need it anymore because you FEEL like you already have it! and then the universe will manifest this thought and feeling and you will receive it