International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why would ladies seduced a guy?
Share this topic
26 Jul 2014 15:47

Never

28 Jul 2014 11:53

I wanna say over and over that women call the shots and we’re like hungry salivating puppies can’t wait until the owner puts our meal in the bowl. There are three types of women who go after men: power seekers, the prostitute/call girl type, and the hunter. These women want something, either they want to let you know you are not in control, test your resistance and to see if they can break you, or turn your life upside down.
The attraction is mutual but most men are clueless to the self-serving attractions of women until it’s too late. Flirting is a self-serving attraction. Men don’t ask themselves the right questions. Why me? Why am I the target? Women know how to use their looks to get a man’s attention.
When a man looks at a beautiful woman, the beauty and what she is wearing clouds his judgment. Women know that. Playing hard to get is another strategy of women. There is a need that some women are trying to fill: control, love, a father hunger, or revenge, value seeking. In seducing a man she can, she thinks, will be fulfilled, but she won’t be satisfied until she can trap you in her web, and then when you are caught she is not interested any more.
What type women are you attracting? Have you been seduced? The truth is, all of these are symptoms of a greater need. I think women are looking for someone who will be truthful, who will love them for who they are; someone they can be themselves with. I believe women want to be treated as a king would treat a queen but they will never admit it.Women chasing after men is a sign of a dysfunctional society, one where role switching has become the practice, leaving a string of broken families, broken lives. God has described how we are to live but if we reject that then we will reap the consequences.

20 Jan 2015 15:38

20 Jan 2015 15:40

Oh la la

20 Jan 2015 15:41
Post is hidden!
20 Jan 2015 15:54

Quote by Red-Butterfly
ayeeeeehhhhhhh :lol

Sis

20 Jan 2015 15:56
Post is hidden!
20 Jan 2015 16:06

I have never been seduced by a woman and im waiting for this moment impatiently

20 Jan 2015 16:28

Coz guys r as stupid as a cow and girls are as cunning as fox

20 Jan 2015 16:30

Quote by Amit786
I wanna say over and over that women call the shots and we’re like hungry salivating puppies can’t wait until the owner puts our meal in the bowl. There are three types of women who go after men: power seekers, the prostitute/call girl type, and the hunter. These women want something, either they want to let you know you are not in control, test your resistance and to see if they can break you, or turn your life upside down.
The attraction is mutual but most men are clueless to the self-serving attractions of women until it’s too late. Flirting is a self-serving attraction. Men don’t ask themselves the right questions. Why me? Why am I the target? Women know how to use their looks to get a man’s attention.
When a man looks at a beautiful woman, the beauty and what she is wearing clouds his judgment. Women know that. Playing hard to get is another strategy of women. There is a need that some women are trying to fill: control, love, a father hunger, or revenge, value seeking. In seducing a man she can, she thinks, will be fulfilled, but she won’t be satisfied until she can trap you in her web, and then when you are caught she is not interested any more.
What type women are you attracting? Have you been seduced? The truth is, all of these are symptoms of a greater need. I think women are looking for someone who will be truthful, who will love them for who they are; someone they can be themselves with. I believe women want to be treated as a king would treat a queen but they will never admit it.Women chasing after men is a sign of a dysfunctional society, one where role switching has become the practice, leaving a string of broken families, broken lives. God has described how we are to live but if we reject that then we will reap the consequences.

long ,longer ,longest

20 Jan 2015 17:08

Quote by Crookxmr
Coz guys r as stupid as a cow and girls are as cunning as fox :lol

20 Jan 2015 17:13

Quote by Teardropp
No idea :lol

Kabibi my Habibi

20 Jan 2015 17:14

Quote by king-khan12
I have never been seduced by a woman and im waiting for this moment impatiently :nyam

toinkzzzz

20 Jan 2015 17:16

Quote by _BaBE24
Quote by king-khan12
I have never been seduced by a woman and im waiting for this moment impatiently :nyam

toinkzzzz :lol

20 Jan 2015 17:16

I just qoute

20 Jan 2015 17:19

Quote by _BaBE24
I just qoute :hm

Quote , what about mom

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 20 Jan 2015 17:20
20 Jan 2015 17:23

Maybe becoz the ladies cant seduced a ladies too

20 Jan 2015 17:25

Son.. I'm not expert in that