International forum: Romance & Friendship - Can You Be Seduced Against Your Will?
Share this topic
26 Jul 2014 14:20

Just wondering now because i have this really hot babe in my office who has almost all the guys at her fingertips. . . She's the toast of the place and can get what many cannot even think of - and she doesnt have to sleep with anyone to get it.
I've recently been paired up with her and we sit opposite each other and i have to say that it is a bit intimidating to look her in the eyes sometimes because she is so confident about her abilities. . .
In a recent debate about girls with other team members, i took sides with the guys and stood against the women, and obviously, this has created a challenge for her - she's trying to prove me wrong by seducing me - in the same way as she did the entire office!
The issue here is that its all very psychological, and sometimes i feel like she might mean it but because of that thought that she might be trying to prove a point, i've stood my ground.
This little tug of war between us has made me wonder whether any woman can just seduce men even when we don't want it. Friends please share your opinion here girls also please comment are you much confident to do it.

26 Jul 2014 14:24

I think thats what we need to do, stand our ground
ladies like that just like to know they can break
a man's defences. when she finds she cant conquer
this time, she will move from seducing to really liking us.
but i doubt if I can stand my ground for long, because we
all fall at the end lol.

26 Jul 2014 14:29

Maybe

26 Jul 2014 14:51

When a woman, (especially beautiful ones) wants a man, call it seduction or whatever, she'll do anything to get him and men most times fall too easily to that. The reason is that we normally see the approach as an opportunity to just simply let go. We consider ourselves being lucky to that so we fall easily.
The only way you'll succeed in standing your grounds is if the seduction never happens at all.

26 Jul 2014 15:01

Quote by Nas-Sidique
When a woman, (especially beautiful ones) wants a man, call it seduction or whatever, she'll do anything to get him and men most times fall too easily to that. The reason is that we normally see the approach as an opportunity to just simply let go. We consider ourselves being lucky to that so we fall easily.
The only way you'll succeed in standing your grounds is if the seduction never happens at all.

Thanks for posting your h0nest 0pini0n here friend.

26 Jul 2014 15:05

Well i cannot be seduced by a lady whom i have no intentions for

28 Jul 2014 09:41
Post is hidden!
28 Jul 2014 09:41
Post is hidden!
28 Jul 2014 09:42
Post is hidden!
28 Jul 2014 09:44
Post is hidden!
28 Jul 2014 09:51

Quote by Creepyfac3
its a fact that out of 100%, 80% of guys are too weak against seduction and temptation...whether they like it or not..

im included in 20% people im n0t weak but with my asawa ..

28 Jul 2014 09:55

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Creepyfac3
its a fact that out of 100%, 80% of guys are too weak against seduction and temptation...whether they like it or not..

BUT WHAT WITH ME? UR N0T WEAK AT ALL 2nd r0und ur str0ng to me

Edited by quiete / 28 Jul 2014 09:57
28 Jul 2014 09:55

No

28 Jul 2014 09:58

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Creepyfac3

BUT WHAT WITH ME? UR N0T WEAK AT ALL 2nd r0und ur str0ng to me

i cant tell here jejeje!!!

28 Jul 2014 10:11

yes

28 Jul 2014 10:22

no

28 Jul 2014 10:25

Nope.. If you don't fancy the person seducing, it ain't gonna happen!

28 Jul 2014 12:47

I think Allah protect me from that, since one woman attacked me at one quiet place wanted to me n by chance I got away.

2 Aug 2014 10:13

Yes

1350 online
Sports news
ITTF Nigeria Open: Assar Thanks Lagos Fans For Support
Egypt table tennis star, Omar Assar, has...
Excited Ike Uche Extends Gimnastic de Tarragona Stay Until 2019
By Johnny Edward: Former Super Eagles st...
CHAN Eagles: Yusuf Calls Up Plateau Captain Golbe For Suspended Okogbue
By Johnny Edward: Super Eagles assistant...