International forum: Other - whats your view on men who use fake female ids & chat with men & vice versa???
Share this topic
25 Jul 2014 00:29

Unnecessary

Edited by ANTIDOTE1 / 27 Dec 2014 14:47
25 Jul 2014 11:36

Hmmmmmmm I haven`t yet understood the psychology of those people who use fake IDs of females in order to irritate others or beg like homeless persons!

25 Jul 2014 11:40

Just now I received the message of an anonymous person (I need money to pay school fees) & imagined, the person who is sending messages, definitely has a mobile phone in her / his hands! Why doesn`t he sell it to pay his / her school fees?

29 Jul 2014 22:59

others who share photos and ask for your email address

3 Aug 2014 17:56

That's bad

27 Dec 2014 04:18

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Hmmmmmmm I haven`t yet understood the psychology of those people who use fake IDs of females in order to irritate others or beg like homeless persons! :)

Face them w/ur heart not w/ur wits doin it is like a clear prospective wht else is too easy than fooling urself is denying ur own identity it only gives a hence of really who n what ur ...

27 Dec 2014 14:24

what's the enssence 4 that??

27 Dec 2014 14:34

Quote by IshmailBriama
what's the enssence 4 that??

Coz the feelings of attention is like a home it really gives u secure mind and all that r hiding is what they feel bout it they hv a confident of stealing some attention like they r all had a happy life but most of them r truly in a chaos daring to reveal some 1ns weakness is to hurtful but foolin thy self r too easy but they cant face the fear of being too weak..

27 Dec 2014 15:03

well that's really bad, if u r doing that now,_u better stop cuz what goes around_comes around

27 Dec 2014 15:07

Quote by IshmailBriama
well that's really bad, if u r doing that now,_u better stop cuz what goes around_comes around

really u r a believer t u for being so true... I don't hv anything to deny w/in this site since the beginning but no believe s me