International forum: Romance & Friendship - "I LOVE YOU " too soon?
Share this topic
23 Jul 2014 10:19

When is the right time to say ‘I love you’?
And why is it better to wait a while instead of blurting it right out when you feel like it?

When you’re falling in love with someone, it’s hard to hold yourself back from taking the plunge.

If you’re smitten by someone you’re dating, chances are, you’d be really enthusiastic about saying ‘I love you’ and taking the next step.

But how soon is too soon?
Love always takes time.

You may be madly infatuated by someone you’ve met on a date once, or you may think you’re in love after your first kiss.
But it’s not really love at all.

Are you saying ‘I love you’ too soon?

23 Jul 2014 10:24

yes, i do....

23 Jul 2014 10:31

These three words (I love you) are most important for everyone else but unfortunately nowdays it`s not so difficult to say or send by messages & consequently we again say (I hate you)

Simply you should wait or think completely before using these three words for someone else.

Otherwise you'll helplessly say (I hate you) hehehe

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 23 Jul 2014 10:34
23 Jul 2014 10:32

Siopao me! Din My magic 3 wrds too soon sucks! honestly bd! Its coz of fallin inlove so fst..

23 Jul 2014 10:35

Quote by Wafa-waseem
These three words (I love you) are most important for everyone else but unfortunately nowdays it`s not so difficult to say or send by messages & consequently we again say (I hate you)

Simply you should wait or think completely before using these three words for someone else.

Otherwise you'll helplessly say (I hate you) hehehe :)

23 Jul 2014 10:37
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 10:46

Quote by Wafa-waseem

Otherwise you'll helplessly say (I hate you) hehehe :)

oye ! Ye Devedaas paji aya

23 Jul 2014 10:49
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 10:58

Quote by ladyihzai
And why is it better to wait a while instead of blurting it right out when you feel like it?

When you’re falling in love with someone, it’s hard to hold yourself back from taking the plunge.

If you’re smitten by someone you’re dating, chances are, you’d be really enthusiastic about saying ‘I love you’ and taking the next step.

Love always takes time.

You may be madly infatuated by someone you’ve met on a date once, or you may think you’re in love after your first kiss.

when y0u mean it..y0u kn0w y0u really mean it when y0u say it by accident, there is n0 wr0ng time 0ther than when y0u d0nt mean it..

23 Jul 2014 10:59

So how are u doing right now

23 Jul 2014 11:01

siopao it's getting stronger and stronger

23 Jul 2014 11:23

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by ladyihzai

Love always takes time.

when y0u mean it..y0u kn0w y0u really mean it when y0u say it by accident, there is n0 wr0ng time 0ther than when y0u d0nt mean it..

Babigard.

23 Jul 2014 11:26

Quote by .ARES13.
siopao it's getting stronger and stronger :shy

Siopao! Sino sia

23 Jul 2014 11:27

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by .ARES13.
siopao it's getting stronger and stronger :shy

Siopao! Sino sia :lol

siopao secret bka mlaman nya mg break p kmi

23 Jul 2014 11:28