International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to turn a cheater into a loyal and monogamous partner?
Share this topic
23 Jul 2014 03:16

Generally boys cheat on their girlfriends for other girls. I think maybe there are some ways to prevent them by cheating. I mean if we give them much love and care, if we show them that they are much important for us maybe they too be loyal. Are you agree with me friends?

23 Jul 2014 03:17

I think it is not only one side fault if a boy or a girl cheats.

23 Jul 2014 04:09

Imposible itself talks that I am possible

23 Jul 2014 04:12
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:19

Quote by Ivy134
Generally boys cheat on their girlfriends for other girls. I think maybe there are some ways to prevent them by cheating. I mean if we give them much love and care, if we show them that they are much important for us maybe they too be loyal. Are you agree with me friends?

Both playing the same role.
Loyalty can't be teach, neither can be influenced.
Loyalty manifested only if the person deserve to receive the loyalty .

23 Jul 2014 04:21

Quote by clixsters
Quote by Ivy134

Both playing the same role.
Loyalty can't be teach, neither can be influenced.
Loyalty manifested only if the person deserve to receive the loyalty .
;)

Thank you for your comment dear

23 Jul 2014 04:30
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:34

Quote by mitze
Quote by Ivy134

Yes iam agree with you, but some boys not contented even if you give them your soul, hehe ... cheaters is cheaters, I saw some boys they used their girlfriend photo as profile but still saying I love you to other girls, I mean stil proposing to other girls, , :D

Thank you for your comment dear.

23 Jul 2014 04:35
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:41
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:41
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:42
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:44

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by Ivy134

hmm i think not,,,based on my own story...no matter how you fill boys with love if its their nature to cheat sooner or latter they will...despite of how much true love you gave them,in just a little shortcoming you commit they will instantly find ways to satisfy themselves no matter if they stab you at your back...worst is when you catch them all they will do is point fingers on your little shortcomings lol...sometimes,there are people who dnt know how to appreciate what you have gven to them...they only see what you were not able to give them due to valid reasons....every good deeds you did to them doesnt matter and they usually wash hands by putting the blames on you toinks lol

Thank you for your comment dear.

23 Jul 2014 04:45
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 04:49
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 05:12
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 05:32
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 05:43
Post is hidden!
23 Jul 2014 05:46

Quote by xXxsUpEr_GlrLxXx
a Cheatr willl Cheat nO mattr hOw muCh lOve n Care u give .. n alsO wanCe a Cheat willl alwayZ be a Cheat :hm

23 Jul 2014 06:16
Post is hidden!