International forum: Other - What's Your View On Abortion ; Good Or Bad???
Share this topic
20 Jul 2014 01:59

Abortion, as in the termination of pregnancy is what I'm referring to. Most people have indiscriminate unprotected sex rampantly, out of wedlock. Hence, when the lady conceives, because of the fear of unbearable shame, disappointment s, rejection,stigma and many more negative incoming discomforts,the people think of nothing, except for abortion, in order to save themselves the negative stuff awaiting them. Although it is murder, for which h the Holy Bible frowns upon, the number of people who areinto this increase on daily basis, whereas the consequences aren't stuff which need to be told to the indulgers... What is your view?

Edited by venice-sparkles / 20 Jul 2014 02:02
15 Aug 2014 01:23

Please reply this educational topic.

15 Aug 2014 01:26

15 Aug 2014 01:42

Mortal sin

15 Aug 2014 01:45

Mmm

15 Aug 2014 01:57

keywords being "good" or "bad" ..very subjective terms,
but to keep it simple:
I believe each woman should have the right to determine whether or not she wants to have an abortion (sad decision, but should ultimately be left up to her and not the law)

secondly, I feel that with the choice of whether or not to have one, people will abuse it, unfortunately...., but I would rather have the power to make my own decisions than have someone make them for me on the basis of a law.
I think abortion is "bad" for the unborn child. Possibly good for a rape/incest victim, but the act of killing babies is not good......
I am however glad that my mother did not abort me. and she made the right choice.

Edited by Rhemzky_26 / 15 Aug 2014 03:28
15 Aug 2014 02:35

15 Aug 2014 02:39

Quote by Rhemzky_26
keywords being "good" or "bad" ..very subjective terms,
but to keep it simple:
I believe each woman should have the right to determine whether or not she wants to have an abortion (sad decision, but should ultimately be left up to her and not the law)

secondly, I feel that with the choice of whether or not to have one, people will abuse it, unfortunately...., but I would rather have the power to make my own decisions than have someone make them for me on the basis of a law.
I think abortion is "bad" for the unborn child. Possibly good for a rape/incest victim, but the act of killing babies is not good......
I am however glad that my mother did not abort me. but she could have, and she made the right choice. :)

15 Aug 2014 03:45
Post is hidden!
15 Aug 2014 03:48

Quote by Creepyfac3
in which way we see, abortion is definitely BAD....pregnancy whether its accidental or not still a woman should be responsible enough to keep her baby alive...abortion is murder by law and mortal sin in the eyes of the LORD...aborting a fetus whether for a good reason (which i think doesnt have good reason at all) is unforgivable and it will haunt you forever..

15 Aug 2014 03:50

In sum cases it ok like rape or girl is young and kid will have horrible life but bad if girl is just doing it cuz she don't want kids or guy pressures her

15 Aug 2014 03:51

Quote by Creepyfac3
in which way we see, abortion is definitely BAD....pregnancy whether its accidental or not still a woman should be responsible enough to keep her baby alive...abortion is murder by law and mortal sin in the eyes of the LORD...aborting a fetus whether for a good reason (which i think doesnt have good reason at all) is unforgivable and it will haunt you forever..

I am agree with you

15 Aug 2014 04:05

As abortion in the sight of God is one of the worst murders, it stands to reason that the guilty ones will suffer the worst punishments....

15 Aug 2014 04:16
Post is hidden!
15 Aug 2014 04:17

15 Aug 2014 04:45
Post is hidden!
15 Aug 2014 05:42

Quote by Asad_Raza_Sonu
In some cases its right like rape.. :hm

No bro.murder is murder.baby is dont know his comes reason.

15 Aug 2014 05:45

Quote by mitze
Abortion is bad ,Abortion is never a good thing, it's never an easy decision for a woman to make. In fact it is most likely one of the hardest decisions and recovery processes a woman will have to go through. However, having the option to decide what a woman will do with her own body is extremely important. !,I heard 1 country very common the abortion, they like only a boy child,if they know the child was girl they don't let the child born , for abortion there are many reason.

Mitze i agree with u.abortion is a totly bad and wrong dicisions in every case and every reason. Personly i love daughters

15 Aug 2014 05:47

Quote by Fatimanoor
Quote by Asad_Raza_Sonu
In some cases its right like rape.. :hm

No bro.murder is murder.baby is dont know his comes reason.

Very Good
Dear Fatimanoor

15 Aug 2014 05:48

Thanks razvi