International forum: Business - What`s importance of Business?
Share this topic
18 Jul 2014 21:33

Personally I don`t know the importance of Business because here in my country it has no value nor people are interested to work in the office as Businessmen (or women), I contemplate that`s reason, our economical & educational problems are increasing day by day!

So, what will happen, if the people of country are disinterested in the Business? Or simply what is importance of Business in our modern world?

18 Jul 2014 21:40

Without businesses
Or investors stock market will collapsed.
Poverty will arise then famine become rampant.

18 Jul 2014 21:44

Yes Sir clixsters you`re a Businessman & you can understand the problems of every country without Business!
You know, my country is gradually going to the destruction because of the valuelessness of Business

18 Jul 2014 21:50

18 Jul 2014 22:40

self confidence!

18 Jul 2014 22:47

19 Jul 2014 01:49
Post is hidden!
19 Jul 2014 04:09
Post is hidden!
19 Jul 2014 09:29

Quote by aliyaah143
i know your country have a lot's of business stablishment like farmers business,food business or grocery , cloths business , gasoline and ect .
In every nation or country,business play an important role because bussiness gives employment to all citizen's of our country is it also called the essense of bussiness , wafa i dont think so or im not agree with you , youve said your country dont have a bussiness!its impossible , because how people survive without money ? how country develop without bussiness stablishment ? how economic growth without export or import of our country ? bussiness help peoples for everyday life and as i mention above gives employment to us . without business stablishment in one country what will happen to all citizen of that country ? of course facing poverty , lack of foods due to lack of work because of none business stablishmet with in the country.
Wafa waseem business are so called money , some peoples pursuing to have a business in thier own houses,to have an income not only for salary or wages they recieved, investment through partnership or entrepreneur business or a big or called corporation business because people want money , and money came from a bussiness establishment and money used for buying or exchanging and paying good and services .

this is the cycle

people > bussiness (employment and employer) (we are ) ) > money[salary , income ] > individual or > basic needs (foods,cloth , medicine ,education , health ) >> survival ..

OoOh thank you for commenting knowledgeable & valuable words & thank you for disagreements, actually my country is intationally destroyed by international upper class of capitalism. therefore there is no system of Business or anything else.

19 Jul 2014 10:04
Post is hidden!
19 Jul 2014 17:20
Post is hidden!
20 Jul 2014 21:23

Quote by aliyaah143
Wafa .. only private sector operated business on your country ? but why ? I want to know .. hope you read my post ..

I really do appreciate for your knowledgeable & amazing comments about Buiness, did you read my message?

20 Jul 2014 23:18
Post is hidden!
21 Jul 2014 02:48
Post is hidden!
21 Jul 2014 06:06

aliyaah143 hehehehehe I have already told you everything in the messages!

13 Dec 2014 01:30

Really everybody is a business person whether they realise it or not..even if you work for someone or institution,you are still in business in the form of an agreed contract detailing the obligations which is really another word for DEAL

26 May 2016 19:44

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Personally I don`t know the importance of Business because here in my country it has no value nor people are interested to work in the office as Businessmen (or women), I contemplate that`s reason, our economical & educational problems are increasing day by day!

So, what will happen, if the people of country are disinterested in the Business? Or simply what is importance of Business in our modern world? :)

Business should be learned...

14 Oct 2016 20:44

Wafa, Your questions were:
1. So, what will happen, if the people of country are disinterested in the Business?
They will always be under the capitalism. Their country's wealth is stolen but they cant do anything to protect it. Because what? Because they cant compete. Either in skills or in aptitude/agility.
I believe that your country full of smart & skillful people but it's not enough if they dont have a place to sharpen and develop their creativity.

2. Or simply what is importance of Business in our modern world?
Imagine this,,
If only you can open just one small business company, you already made one new life prospect to 10 or 30 people.
Imagine if you open 2 big companies, it may hire thousands people.

That capitalist wont hire or have slightest idea to help lack people. If only you can be one of that next businessman to these people, you know what? You're such a help for them.

Most of your people/ citizen may not be aroused to business at first time, but you have to show them what a business can do to live up their lives without depend on with the government.

Leader comes from a business. He leads people to prosperity.
While Boss comes from government's company, he drains people energy and enslaves them.

Now you know the importance of business. Learn the business, Wafa.
Dont let that capitalist invades your country too long.

Edited by Dear_Dara / 14 Oct 2016 20:48