International forum: Music - Why People They Really Love Songs? & Why People Obssessed to hear the "Love Song"?
Share this topic
16 Jul 2014 20:42

Song was originated in heaven according to biblical insight and of course the bible scholar supported this theory.
We're in fact "Lucifer" the right hand of God was called by his name the Son of the Morning stars really love to sung before the throned of God.
Unfortunately because of Pride He was cast down in Earth a thousand years ago before the creation of Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden.
Scriptures also quoted that the song can healed the broken hearts and the desperate spirit just like King Saul who really like to hear the song of David using harp.

How do you fell when you listening the sound of your favorite music?
is there any reasons why you love the Music?

16 Jul 2014 20:47
Post is hidden!
16 Jul 2014 20:47

I love love songs coz music is a part of my life. Without music my life is empty.everytime i heard my fave song it really feels good for me.

16 Jul 2014 20:53

Yes!
you're right Both of you ...
I can't sleep in the night without listening first my favorite song hehe

16 Jul 2014 20:57
Post is hidden!
16 Jul 2014 21:00

Quote by cYrOnE
yez
datz the peace of mind and heart to lizten my fave love song and i honezt im a LOVESONG ADDICTED SPECIALLY MY THEAMESONG OF ONLY REMINDS ME OF YOU

I'm addicted too hehe... I really like Instrumental song just like song for annie and ancient rocks. [This song composed by my college classmate year 1992 ]
He was now in the Lord

16 Jul 2014 21:02
Post is hidden!
16 Jul 2014 21:06

Music is very powerful!
If you want to stop people walking around the vicinity of any local Government Institution just try to sing the National Anthem and everybody will stop until the song ended hahahaha

16 Jul 2014 21:12

I already view that title... all I can say very good!

16 Jul 2014 21:13

You known. If I have Someone that feel for, I will disturbed the (Girl) or (Lady).

16 Jul 2014 21:16

Quote by clixsters
Music is very powerful!
If you want to stop people walking around the vicinity of any local Government Institution just try to sing the National Anthem and everybody will stop until the song ended hahahaha

Hahaha ended kuya

16 Jul 2014 21:22
Post is hidden!
17 Jul 2014 00:15

Music Is my life,without music my day's will feel so bored..
I like to listen love song and sad song cause It's will make me remain my all mistake I've do and my happyness story In my life before or after..

16 Dec 2014 16:20

I love music..
Coz without music, I would've been a rapist, murderer or criminal..