International forum: Family & kids - what is the best method to discipline the kid's?
Share this topic
13 Jul 2014 19:00

Proverbs says, "train up a child in the way he should go, when he is old he will not depart from it.

What is the best way to chastity?
Do you think that using rod to wiped the kids is better than the spoken words?

13 Jul 2014 19:33

best way is to follow God's law

13 Jul 2014 20:00
Post is hidden!
13 Jul 2014 20:33

To let him or her the cost of it and prove to him or her that is not good so show him or her the correct thing.

13 Jul 2014 21:58

Whipping of children for desicipline is good but too much of it is bad since it spoils children when they become use to the whipping of canes. We can train up the child by being his or her best friend and directing him on the dangerous involved when he does something wrong,simply by using the word of God in bringing him up and inso doing,i think he wil learn to do the right thing as wel as know the types of friends to play and move with as he is growing up

14 Jul 2014 06:24
Post is hidden!
14 Jul 2014 09:54
Post is hidden!
14 Jul 2014 11:30

14 Jul 2014 13:40

the kid's discipline depends on whats going on their enviroment :::: they are active imitators sctually,,,they observe the things and simply do the same way ,,,,so thats parent' s responsiblty to do the things right and to behave gud manner generlly

15 Jul 2014 05:06
Post is hidden!
15 Jul 2014 09:36

Quote by Babynash1990
Whipping of children for desicipline is good but too much of it is bad since it spoils children when they become use to the whipping of canes. We can train up the child by being his or her best friend and directing him on the dangerous involved when he does something wrong,simply by using the word of God in bringing him up and inso doing,i think he wil learn to do the right thing as wel as know the types of friends to play and move with as he is growing up

15 Jul 2014 09:41

If I saw anybody whipping a child, I'd whip them!!! There's other ways to do it, because if whipping doesn't work, what next? Beating with a baseball bat? U have to teach them by grounding them, no TV, no treats, then confined to bedroom, then maybe take away their favourite toy or gadget.. But whipping any child to get ur way is shameful because it teaches a child that in life to get what u want or get ur own way, u have to whip someone!

6 Aug 2014 02:17

By spanking them lightly, besides, it is written in the Bible, **Don't spare the Rod and spoil the child **

6 Aug 2014 04:48
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2014 06:55
Post is hidden!
12 Aug 2014 13:36

I taught mine to be behave themselves and to say sorry when they've made a mistake,to say forgime if they are wrong,to say thank you always and say please if they need something they have to ask nicely and say please whenever they need something!

Edited by sarah-_-konnie / 12 Aug 2014 13:38
12 Aug 2014 13:52

When it comes to parenting children, there’s a big difference between punishment and discipline. When children make mistakes, they rely on parental intervention to help guide and teach them. However, the various approaches parents take to intervene can make a big difference in a child’s ability to learn from mistakes.

12 Aug 2014 14:06

every child is different as well..what works for one may not work for another, even in the same family..for me
personally, i prefer guidance, teaching,
redirecting, as opposed to discipline..discipline is for the more serious stuff, like not obeying you when it is something that
concerns safety..or for the times when they just keep pushing the boundaries on something..kids will
push those boundaries,
they need us to be
consistent..always act
from love and not out
of anger..if you feel
yourself getting ready to react with anger, give yourself a time out and come back to it when you simmer down a little.. children also need the freedom to be individuals, to form their own
individual ideas and
beliefs without feeling
they are going to
disappoint you..the difference between
discipline and abuse is
where it crosses the line into being something that hurts the child, be it
physically, emotionally,
or mentally..