International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to deal to a Flirtatious Girlfriend or Boyfriend?
Share this topic
9 Jul 2014 13:43

To a guy or girl in a committed relationship, nothing can hurt worse
than his/her girlfriend or boyfriend
eyeing other men/women.
Im getting mad if my bf flirt with other girls! Im getting hurt to know my bf always spend time to flirt with those girls around him whem im not with him . Im not saying that my ex bf is flirtatious ! i dislike that kind of attitude specially if they are committed!!!!!

Flirtatiousness might be a virtue for the single, but is definitely undesirable for those who are committed.!!

Here are some few advice on how to cope a flirtatious bf or gf!!!!

Before you confront your
girlfriend or boyfriend you need to
determine your own contribution to his/her flirtatious behaviour. You need to ask yourself if you have
been paying his/her enough attention. With the impending pressures of work, it is easy to let
these things slide under the radar. In this case, his/her actions will stand justified ,he/she is merely acting out on his/her deprivations. your gf or bf needs attention. If this is not the case, then you need to talk to your gf or bf directly.!
Speak to your gf or bf this the best
way to deal with this problem is to confront your gf or bf directly. Let your gf / bf know that behaviour
makes you feel uncomfortable and that his /her actions cause you
to lose face in public. Demand reasons for the behaviour.
If the reasons are not serious, and your gf or bf only being socially playful, then you need to set some limits for the conduct.putting your foot down is the best way to assert your expectations and express your dislike. !!!

Edited by gara25 / 10 Jul 2014 14:56
9 Jul 2014 13:47

PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION'S ADVICES ON HOW TO DEAL TO A FLIRTATIOUS GF OR BF ? !
THANK YOU.. !!

and thank you for approving this topic immidiately ..

Edited by gara25 / 10 Jul 2014 14:59
9 Jul 2014 14:24

You cannot force your boyfriend to love only with you! that's all

9 Jul 2014 15:03

there no deal with flirtatious person at all !!!! just wud leave em alone !!!! ,,and let him to flirt more and more

9 Jul 2014 15:08

Gara i like ur topic and if ur inlove u shouldn't flirt but sumtimes it happens so u both need to talk

9 Jul 2014 15:12

Quote by Ifrah
there no deal with flirtatious person at all !!!! just wud leave em alone !!!! ,,and let him to flirt more and more

really ? thank for the advice !

Edited by gara25 / 10 Jul 2014 15:01
9 Jul 2014 15:13

Quote by Wafa-waseem
You cannot force your boyfriend to love only with you! that's all :)

wafa im not forcing the guy to loves me ! All I want is to respect's my feelings;( ..

Edited by gara25 / 10 Jul 2014 15:02
9 Jul 2014 15:13
Post is hidden!
9 Jul 2014 15:19

Quote by .Ryan
Gara i like ur topic and if ur inlove u shouldn't flirt but sumtimes it happens so u both need to talk

Ryan .yes! even if the person are committed , one of them doing flirt with other girls or boys!!!
And yes its correct ,speak or talk to each other about the problems!thanks ryan.

Edited by gara25 / 10 Jul 2014 15:03
9 Jul 2014 15:23

Hehehehe he will pretendingly respect your feelings in front you, but in your absence, he would like to wink other women ( just like me ) hehehe

9 Jul 2014 15:24

Welcomes

9 Jul 2014 15:25

Wafa bro.what do you mean again? ! you're too much thingking there ha!!

. ..

Edited by gara25 / 10 Jul 2014 15:16
9 Jul 2014 15:28

If they are enjoying gawping at other ppl then they aren't into u enough, so u should fire them in reality ! If it's wap, it's tricky because it's like a cattle market, open to everything.. So it's down to trust and respect.. Personally, if u don't trust, get rid!

9 Jul 2014 15:29

No one can eat same dish in every meal , you may eat a dish as long as it favors yor taste , keep away of stinky food, you might fall ill

9 Jul 2014 15:31

Quote by nlime
If they are enjoying gawping at other ppl then they aren't into u enough, so u should fire them in reality ! If it's wap, it's tricky because it's like a cattle market, open to everything.. So it's down to trust and respect.. Personally, if u don't trust, get rid!

nlime .yup.! you're right ! thank you for the honest advice.

9 Jul 2014 15:31

They say if u suspect something is wrong... It usually is!

9 Jul 2014 15:33
Post is hidden!
9 Jul 2014 15:37

Quote by gara25
Wafa bro.what do you mean again? ! you're too much thingking there ha!! .. :ok

hehehehe it's okay!

9 Jul 2014 15:39

Ur welcome x

9 Jul 2014 16:43

My sis Gara25,our brother Wafa waseem is very much correct of what he said,because in your presence he wil plea and try to change but when you are not there he wil start flirting around. Remember that no matter how gud you dress a monkey,is stil a monkey so the earlier the better since you are not married yet if you think is worrying you because a person with sore bears the pains alone just advice youself and quit from it just as the Bible advices us to cut off our left hand when is worrying us.