International forum: Religion - Which__Is__Best__Religion?
12 Feb 2014 21:30

There are uncountable religions in the world but most popular religions are Christianity Islam Hinduism Buddhism Sikhism Atheism & Humanism!

So - which is best religion in the world? Why do you think, your religion is best than all others?

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 29 Sep 2014 17:29
Share this topic
17 Jun 2016 04:07

Quote by Kal-StonePaukak

Praise to the HAIRY PUSSY
of Wafa waseem's sexy
mother & fuck my
ASSHOLE!!!!! May the Glory
be MY SEX VIDEO business...

I GIVE FREE BLOWJOB & ITS MY FAKE ID.

I AM MOTHERFUCKER WAFA WASEEM USING FAKE BLACK MAN ID.

17 Jun 2016 04:10

Quote by Wafa-waseem

Im a real motherfucker & my
fake name is Wafa waseem. I
use many fake ids. Anyone
please come to my home and
fuck my sexy mother right
now. I will make video and
sell it.

3 Aug 2016 08:31

Islam Is the best because all other religion are false only islam is true religion

22 Nov 2016 16:50

What a damb quistian :gun

22 Nov 2016 17:41

Islam

23 Nov 2016 06:20

ALL RELIGION IS THE BEST I CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ONE RELIGION

23 Nov 2016 11:44

Personally.. No religion is best.. I don't believe in anything, no faith in a God..I'm not judging those who believe in something, I just choose not to, no God lets suffering to children throughout the world, then expect you to bow down and pray /worship him! . There's more wars caused by fanatical religious groups than anything else.... So I don't believe in anything that's illogical.. I do believe in aliens tho

23 Nov 2016 11:45

Tho it's a dumb question because everyone is going to standby their own religion... Pointless post!

11 Apr 2017 00:56

You can love and follow the teachings of Religion you are in. However, having believed in your religious teachings only fails you from thinking outside the box and know which is a true religion in the world. For myself, I do not believe in Man-made gods, esp. statues but yes on true God of Isreal, Issac and Abraham. When it comes to Jews (Torah), Christian (Bible) and Islamic(Quran), I compared basic concepts in the three are similar. However chritian thoughs are more better and logical than stonage laws of Jews and Islam being followed yet these days. People never know that world has been changing after the Death of Jesus Christ.

23 Sep 2017 01:21

The true Relationship to God is the best religion