International forum: Other - If ever you are forbidden to come on Mobofree??
Share this topic
4 Jul 2014 05:55

If ever you are forbidden
to come on Mobofree?? What would be your reaction ??

Edited by clixsters / 4 Jul 2014 15:47
4 Jul 2014 05:57

from Mobofree , Never ' No compromise

4 Jul 2014 06:55

Firstly I would ask the reason from forbidders & if they`re unreasonably disallowing me to come in the mobofree then I`ll immediately create fake ID in order to investigate or protest against their messages posts & comments of disallowance!

Furthermore you`re allowed here to come with female ID & make sure nobody will forbid you! but rather everyone will be interested to respond with love, honesty & sincerity! Hehehe

Therefore I would like to create fake-female ID! Hehehe

4 Jul 2014 06:59

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Firstly I would ask the reason from forbidders & if they`re unreasonably disallowing me to come in the mobofree then I`ll immediately create fake ID in order to investigate or protest against their messages posts & comments of disallowance!

Furthermore you`re allowed here to come with female ID & make sure nobody will forbid you! but rather everyone will be interested to respond with love, honesty & sincerity! Hehehe

Therefore I would like to create fake-female ID! Hehehe :U

if ever yor parents ,friends or wife forbid you then ?

4 Jul 2014 07:01

Then I`ll leave my home forever!

4 Jul 2014 07:03

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Then I`ll leave my home forever! :U

but you will not give up coming on Mobofree ,, Nafarmaan

4 Jul 2014 07:04
Post is hidden!
4 Jul 2014 07:05
Post is hidden!
4 Jul 2014 07:10

Quote by gara25
:lol . They are many way's to online here .I will create a thousand's of id's with different Usernames and different identity they cannot recognize me as well.
Im the owner of my gadget soooo everywhere ! anytime ! i have the right to online here .. .. forbidden is forbidden but .. .....

if yor parents ,friends ,yor partner forbid you then?

4 Jul 2014 07:18
Post is hidden!
4 Jul 2014 07:25

Quote by gara25
Quote by Crookxmr
Quote by gara25
:lol . They are many way's to online here .I will create a thousand's of id's with different Usernames and different identity they cannot recognize me as well.
Im the owner of my gadget soooo everywhere ! anytime ! i have the right to online here .. .. forbidden is forbidden but .. .....

crox.. i don't have a bf, i lived in other place . but if im married woman of course im not come always here I will spend my time to my husband and kid's .. .. but if i have a time of course sometimes I will visit this site . ..I can see this if someday im marry .

68 ys/old Miss Gara is single !

4 Jul 2014 07:25

Quote by gara25
Quote by Wafa-waseem

come here in phillippines if you leave your home :U

Hehehe someday I`ll come!

4 Jul 2014 07:27

Quote by Crookxmr
Quote by Wafa-waseem

but you will not give up coming on Mobofree ,, Nafarmaan :lol

Yes Nafarmaan!

4 Jul 2014 07:27
Post is hidden!
4 Jul 2014 07:28

Quote by gara25
Quote by Crookxmr
Quote by gara25

crox.. i don't have a bf, i lived in other place . but if im married woman of course im not come always here I will spend my time to my husband and kid's .. .. but if i have a time of course sometimes I will visit this site . ..I can see this if someday im marry .

OoOh romantic!

4 Jul 2014 07:29
Post is hidden!
4 Jul 2014 07:29

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by gara25
Quote by Wafa-waseem

come here in phillippines if you leave your home :U

Hehehe someday I`ll come! :U

Munkhe be wathyo haljan bhawoo

4 Jul 2014 07:32