French forum: Fashion - Looking for Moderators for "Fashion" section
Share this topic
9 Jan 2014 07:48

Hello all. We are looking for moderators for "Fashion" section of the forum.
In order to participate you must:
1. Have 3rd or higher level.
2. Be posted at least 10 interesting and valuable topics in "Fashion" section.
3. Have a possibility to dedicate at least 1 hour per day for forum supervision.
4. ONLY if you qualify all 3 requirements mentioned above, you can apply by posting reply to this topic. Explain in your reply WHY you want to be moderator and why we should choose you.

Moderators’ responsibilities: supervision of dedicated Forum section (edit/confirm/delete topics, ban flooders, etc.), posting of new and interesting topics.
All moderators will be granted with free Mobopoints for their help and never ending gratitude of all MoboFree team and members!
Moderators will be announced till 15.02.2014.

14 Jan 2014 18:34

I will be a good moderator.

15 Jan 2014 09:03

ok

15 Jan 2014 09:32

Quote by Mobofree
3. Have a possibility to dedicate at least 1 hour per day for forum supervision.
4. ONLY if you qualify all 3 requirements mentioned above, you can apply by posting reply to this topic. Explain in your reply WHY you want to be moderator and why we should choose you.

Moderators’ responsibilities: supervision of dedicated Forum section (edit/confirm/delete topics, ban flooders, etc.), posting of new and interesting topics.
All moderators will be granted with free Mobopoints for their help and never ending gratitude of all MoboFree team and members!

15 Jan 2014 16:48

i 'll be a good moderation

15 Jan 2014 19:02

Je x8 1 waz boy trè poli mè kn t.enménerv xè bizard ok lol.

15 Jan 2014 21:49
Post is hidden!
16 Jan 2014 09:59

Alors pour le fun, lol

16 Jan 2014 12:09

Je serais un bon moderateur

18 Jan 2014 13:29

Quote by Mobofree

I want to be moderator because i love fashion. you will see it through my nickname, and i want to contribute to the developpment and succes of this project Mobofree.com
i would like help you as i can and i think that i can because since 2010-2011 i am sign in here and since i am always here... thanks mobofree for all

18 Jan 2014 21:03

I will be a bigger moderator coz i want they have resperct for this forum dont say the thing in the forum

21 Feb 2015 22:05

Moi je serais le boss!!