International forum: Other - why it is easy to lie rather than to be true?
Share this topic
28 Jun 2014 14:40

You will know the truth & the truth shall make you free.
This quotation is really hard to opposed.
Do you think this is because human lying in
The bed of roses?

28 Jun 2014 14:53
Post is hidden!
28 Jun 2014 15:46

Yh sis Gara has said it all and i agree with her totally because human beings as a whole love to be lied rather than to be told the truth which is about 80% who love to be lied

28 Jun 2014 16:48

Good!

28 Jun 2014 17:01

how do you mean

28 Jun 2014 18:44

Abt dat lyin is sumtin dat human just cnt stp doin,excpt wit d hlp of god.it takes only god graces wen sum one find himslf in sum cases lyin is d best way to hlp d person get out of dat crime

28 Jun 2014 20:44

People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.

28 Jun 2014 22:16

Quote by christine123
People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.

white lie is blackest lie

28 Jun 2014 22:24

I guess it all because people enjoy the lies and the truth is uninteresting to them

28 Jun 2014 22:30

28 Jun 2014 22:48

Sum ppl lie to protect other people

29 Jun 2014 07:10

I hate a lies people!

1 Jul 2014 17:40

ZAINAB JALLOH

3 Jul 2014 10:56
Post is hidden!
28 Aug 2014 21:10

Quote by christine123