International forum: Family & kids - stepdaughter vs stepfather
Share this topic
26 Jun 2014 05:22

I have a stepfather he is from England with my mother . Im worried about my status to my stepfather because I and my stepfather there are tendency that we were always argue with each others , even if through the phone . Its horrible and it makes me sad because i know she is my mother 's husband and i know my mother loves him , I try to understand his mind set but its really really hard to understand that is why we were always argue and have a fight words not only in personal also through the phone , ill remember when myMother and my stepfather had vacation in Philippines before there are times again we were argue each other's mybe because i dont even understand what he wanted to do , . I just wanted to be nice to him ,or we were going to be ok , but i dont know whatIm going to do , I respect my stepfather not only becauce his older than me and because he is my mother husband . Im just thingking if when im going to be okay to him. It is possible if one day I and my stepfather or my stepfather treat me in a nice way or were going to okay ? And what im going to do if i wanted to be nice to him ,? Please share your opinions and advices.thank you. .

26 Jun 2014 10:37
Post is hidden!
26 Jun 2014 10:39
Post is hidden!
26 Jun 2014 10:42

Thnx. Sis..

26 Jun 2014 10:46
Post is hidden!
26 Jun 2014 11:03

Try to be nice to him..and try to understand him first for the sake of hapiness of your mother..even though hes not your real father just try to pretend that hes your real father..try to get bonding with him or obey what his saying..if you respect your stepfather first he will respect you too and maybe later on everything will be ok for both of you..and im sure your mother will be happy for you too

26 Jun 2014 11:04

Quote by ladyihzai
I have a stepfather he is from England with my mother . Im worried about my status to my stepfather because I and my stepfather there are tendency that we were always argue with each others , even if through the phone . Its horrible and it makes me sad because i know she is my mother 's husband and i know my mother loves him , I try to understand his mind set but its really really hard to understand that is why we were always argue and have a fight words not only in personal also through the phone , ill remember when myMother and my stepfather had vacation in Philippines before there are times again we were argue each other's mybe because i dont even understand what he wanted to do , . I just wanted to be nice to him ,or we were going to be ok , but i dont know whatIm going to do , I respect my stepfather not only becauce his older than me and because he is my mother husband . Im just thingking if when im going to be okay to him. It is possible if one day I and my stepfather or my stepfather treat me in a nice way or were going to okay ? And what im going to do if i wanted to be nice to him ,? Please share your opinions and advices.thank you. .

Yes, very possible!
This time the best thing you can do accept him 100% as your stepfather.
Treat him as your biological fathers. .
Be nice to him at all times.
Don't do anything good to him because your expecting also a good results.
But you're doing that because your really love him as your father.
Remember love beget love. .

26 Jun 2014 11:07

Stop pretending!
You can't survived in a long run. .
Be real. .

26 Jun 2014 12:23

it is realy hard to make a decision to be nice and closet him as you tell that everytime you and your step father always argue.since your mother she loves him the very best thing you do you talk to your mother that you will seperate and do your own decision that you will stands on your own but dont forget your mom coz she is very special.

Edited by vhinze4you2love / 26 Jun 2014 17:27
26 Jun 2014 13:01

Honestly I cnt liv wid my stepdad.. Datz y I seperate wid them.. Yes we were in Gud Now..but just onLi dat!..d comunction still there and also respect.. I love my mom and I love him also..

26 Jun 2014 13:10

That is your choice. .

26 Jun 2014 13:19

Anyway thnk u so mch clix.. For ur advice!..

26 Jun 2014 13:26

26 Jun 2014 18:05

Show love:-:-)

26 Jun 2014 18:07

Keep it real

26 Jun 2014 18:26

You can't force your self 100% to accept your stepfather in easy way..just take it slowly step by step to accepting him..later on you can accept him..in that way..importantly just be nice to him and obey him when it just in a good way..respecting him is just like respecting much for your mother.

4 Jul 2014 06:55
Post is hidden!
4 Jul 2014 07:29

My dear is not all about treating him fine or respecting him they also count but your top priority here is for you to sit down with your stepfather and ask him what he realy want from you,before you take the next step

4 Jul 2014 07:55

hmm...try to avoid arguing about little things.....if its not a life-altering things dont argue what he is saying

16 Jul 2014 17:37
Post is hidden!