International forum: Education - Do Guardian Angels Exist?
Share this topic
23 Jun 2014 05:57

In the moment of mayhem or in an instant of exquisite fear, people often report being comforted by an invisible companion, what some call a"guardian angel." But who is the guardian angel? Do they exist? What are your opinion friends?

23 Jun 2014 05:59

It can be a very rough universe out there. To survive it, a little help from our guardian angels just might be essential.
Humans are very resilient creatures, I think that the basis of that resilience, in part, is this capacity, this sense that we are not alone.

23 Jun 2014 06:03

Yes i pretty much believe in angels

23 Jun 2014 06:06

There are possibilities of their existence but personally I don`t know anymore!

23 Jun 2014 06:11

if they do exist, mine is working extra hard!

23 Jun 2014 06:40

Quote by Amit786

In the moment of mayhem or in an instant of exquisite fear, people often report being comforted by an invisible companion, what some call a"guardian angel." But who is the guardian angel? Do they exist? What are your opinion friends?

oh sexy angles

23 Jun 2014 07:34

Yes

23 Jun 2014 07:35

yes they are

23 Jun 2014 07:35

Yeah

23 Jun 2014 11:54

Yes, they do exist and everyone has at least one but Most people wont accept this fact cuz they are not tuned in to their spiritual side.

23 Jun 2014 12:00

They exist,u jes av 2 believe 2 c dem..

23 Jun 2014 12:15

yes they are

23 Jun 2014 12:21

Yes.

23 Jun 2014 12:38

Yes i do believe in angels cos i believe what i know. Everyone needs a guardian angel nd much people cant bilive in the unreal cos if u believe in something truly it will come to life #realfacts

23 Jun 2014 13:47

No..........

23 Jun 2014 14:14

NO THERE IS NO ANGEL OR FAIRY IN THE WORLD

23 Jun 2014 19:43

Gurdian angels exist in the world is not only fairies who are our gurdian angels but it can be through we humans ourselves whom God wil touch the heart to help you interms of your need or problem

4 Jul 2014 06:31

No..........[/quot

why no?

4 Jul 2014 06:35

Quote by King Lee
NO THERE IS NO ANGEL OR FAIRY IN THE WORLD

hmmm the angels are the presence of God ..:) .they cant see them but they are always there besides us ..

(i respect your belief) .

4 Jul 2014 06:48

Definitly guardian angels and all the
angels in the realm of existence are
forever present. We are an extension
of our divine beings living in our
bodies on this earth and of course the angels are always present whether we feel them or not. Opening our hearts and asking for their help will surely bring them joy because they are so filled with love they only want to serve
us as much as we will let them. So go ahead and ask for guidance, comfort, protection, healing, anything and don't be surprised when you unexpectantly get what you asked for, and also remember to be grateful and thankful as well.
To all the Angels who send of our father send you a warm and heartfelt welcome into our lives and thank you for all your gift and comfort during our adventure and wonder of life here on earth. You are a blessing to us all whether we believe or not, however, I believe you are always there, thank you.
When i have a dreamed i know my Guardians angels always guide me in my dreams they always announce me any good or bad event's that will occur in my life .
I know my angels are around me although i don't know they by name but each time I am in the spot by myself , I can feel their presence . I always think of God first thought as my firt foremost angel .