Share this topic
25 Jan 2014 15:57

do you believe in second chances? (love not anything)

26 Jan 2014 09:45

yea i believe nd its so nice to be giving a second chance bcos tha it whr u ca learn nd correct all the mistakes u did b4 nd i can say a second chance makes u a new person in life!.

27 Jan 2014 11:50
Post is hidden!
27 Jan 2014 17:41
Post is hidden!
28 Jan 2014 12:43

if it's giving second chances, it depends. If, I said "IF" im married, il giv a second chance for my husband for the sake of the marriage and for the family. BUT, if its a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship its a NO. Because for me IF a man can cheat at the early stage of the relationship how much more when you are already married.So giving a second chance is definitely a NO-NO for me.

28 Jan 2014 23:43

Every person deserve a second chance

29 Jan 2014 23:12

A second Chance is A Human Right

22 Nov 2014 12:17

Quote by Lost in love
Every1 have a chance,,,freedom,,,,,if you lost your faith & hope dreams die.....just go on,,,,what you believe you can achieve!

22 Nov 2014 12:22

LOVE IS SWEETIER FOR THE SECOND TIME ROUND...

22 Nov 2014 12:26

Quote by SophieKrishna
if it's giving second chances, it depends. If, I said "IF" im married, il giv a second chance for my husband for the sake of the marriage and for the family. BUT, if its a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship its a NO. Because for me IF a man can cheat at the early stage of the relationship how much more when you are already married.So giving a second chance is definitely a NO-NO for me.

Sus...! Meo.. Ang lupit !.. piepot as in NO....! NOOOO....

22 Nov 2014 14:12

Quote by azale2477
LOVE IS SWEETIER FOR THE SECOND TIME ROUND... :D

smtyms we be on places we feel very bad about ...at sm point of times coz we luv to do dat & nt coz we need to enjoy it ... but being there in every seconds we always remind zoz sweet first tyms .. & it deserves 2b commorate lyk dis til dat end to kam

22 Nov 2014 14:17

only dogs would enjoy second chances as happily as they did first tyms ...

22 Nov 2014 14:29

Bili khe khawab me chchichchrra

22 Nov 2014 15:36

...At the same time while this may not be a popular position to hold....It is possible for the non-cheating party to be somewhat at fault to the extent that marriage is a reciprocal relationship and if one party is not 'giving' what the other needs then they might feel like they have to go elsewhere... I'm not saying cheating is right because it's not obviously but I definitely think it's possible for the factors which cause it to be removed and repair the relationship overall. The thing is though that this only really likely to happen for long-term relationships where the cheated-upon party realises that their own actions were a major factor. If people can get divorced and then re-marry and be happy together because they've reconciled their differences, the same can obviously happen within a marriage too....