International forum: Other - What Biggest Mistake You've ever done in your life that you regret until now?
Share this topic
19 Jun 2014 10:10

When i was a kid i always get bulliying by my classmate coz feel different from them i always chose to be alone i don't hav friends & so on... one day i get bullied again by my classmates i'll never cry even it hurts me so much.. i dont want to gave them the whole satisfaction if i do that but theres a little kid came and face them... at first i feel annoyed by his present he keeps on telling me jokes and telling when we grow up he will be my prince and my king.. the time goes by. & im starting to like his presence but i never tell it. Im contented that he is always at my side w/o thinking if it is forver.... one day he never shown up to me i get mad. Weeks had past they bullied me again because he left on me...... until i met her mother on my house my heart beat so fast she's really serious her eyes looks so tired from a far she run towards me. And whisper he's gone" for the first time i cried... hoping that those times im with that kid i tell him how i love his presence how i love when he laugh on his own corny jokes i love him when smile that almost cover his eyeball..... today is his death anniversary.

19 Jun 2014 18:22

The gravest mistake i ever made was to fall in love and marrying a woman i later realised had no feeling of any sort for me except my pocket. Now our son bears the cost of that mistake.

19 Jun 2014 20:58

when i ddnt get seri0us 0n my study...im 21 n0w yet im still in my 3rd year and i have 2 subjects left in my 2nd year im supp0sedly a degree h0lder by n0w if i ddnt waste my two years spending in a hapi go lucky student way of studying

19 Jun 2014 21:03

hahaha

19 Jun 2014 21:07
Post is hidden!
19 Jun 2014 21:11

I didn`t yet!

20 Jun 2014 04:27
Post is hidden!
20 Jun 2014 08:42

Quote by Tanda74
The gravest mistake i ever made was to fall in love and marrying a woman i later realised had no feeling of any sort for me except my pocket. Now our son bears the cost of that mistake.

Quote by Tanda74
Well to tell you the thrut im not good in words or any advice and thanks for sharing all i can say is falling with someone is not concidered as a mystake its our nature as a human we are program to love and free to feel hurt where not perfect but we have all chances to correct all of it not for sake of
other but to be a better person .

Edited by Ms.Beyotchi / 20 Jun 2014 08:45
20 Jun 2014 09:00

Edited by Ms.Beyotchi / 20 Jun 2014 09:06
20 Jun 2014 09:00

Quote by quiete
when i ddnt get seri0us 0n my study...im 21 n0w yet im still in my 3rd year and i have 2 subjects left in my 2nd year im supp0sedly a degree h0lder by n0w if i ddnt waste my two years spending in a hapi go lucky student way of studying :(

Ohh yeah.. typical problem of teenagers..... your still young you will always hav a chances to do the right decision now....

Edited by Ms.Beyotchi / 20 Jun 2014 09:05
20 Jun 2014 09:03

Quote by quiete
when i ddnt get seri0us 0n my study...im 21 n0w yet im still in my 3rd year and i have 2 subjects left in my 2nd year im supp0sedly a degree h0lder by n0w if i ddnt waste my two years spending in a hapi go lucky student way of studying :(

Ohh yeah.. typical problem of teenagers..... your still young you will always hav a chances to do the right decision now....

20 Jun 2014 09:08

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I didn`t yet! :)

really

20 Jun 2014 09:16

Is giving my heart to a man to be betrayed and disappointed leading to my downfall since i gave him my school fees to start business with it and pick upIn life. I had to stay at home for some time before i was forgiving and taking back to school. I would have persuaded to a higher level more than i am now

20 Jun 2014 09:17

Quote by gara25
To fall inlove to the person and beytrayed me ! .. take advantage my kindness! And untill now i wont forget them =]

.....like what i post minutes ago" being in love or loving someone its not considered as a mystake its our nature as human we have no powers to control it where program to feel it.... mybe he's not your destiny..... hahaha! Funny i said the word destiny even i dont believe that word.... ohh yeah free to deside honey its always be your choice"

20 Jun 2014 09:22

No Mistakes ,NO regratz

20 Jun 2014 09:26

Quote by Babynash1990
Is giving my heart to a man to be betrayed and disappointed leading to my downfall since i gave him my school fees to start business with it and pick upIn life. I had to stay at home for some time before i was forgiving and taking back to school. I would have persuaded to a higher level more than i am now

Alright again betrayed" remember wrong of one's is not everyones wrong.... Find someone better and use those experience as your manual or in other word learn from that experience....

20 Jun 2014 09:27
Post is hidden!
20 Jun 2014 09:32

Quote by Crookxmr
No Mstakes ,NO regratz :U

Alright... mr. As i remember the topic posted here is about "What is the biggest mystake you considered you've done in your life..... attention seeker....

20 Jun 2014 09:40

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by Ms.Beyotchi
When i was a kid i always get bulliying by my classmate coz feel different from them i always chose to be alone i don't hav friends & so on... one day i get bullied again by my classmates i'll never cry even it hurts me so much.. i dont want to gave them the whole satisfaction if i do that but theres a little kid came and face them... at first i feel annoyed by his present he keeps on telling me jokes and telling when we grow up he will be my prince and my king.. the time goes by. & im starting to like his presence but i never tell it. Im contented that he is always at my side w/o thinking if it is forver.... one day he never shown up to me i get mad. Weeks had past they bullied me again because he left on me...... until i met her mother on my house my heart beat so fast she's really serious her eyes looks so tired from a far she run towards me. And whisper he's gone" for the first time i cried... hoping that those times im with that kid i tell him how i love his presence how i love when he laugh on his own corny jokes i love him when smile that almost cover his eyeball..... today is his death anniversary.

heart breaking really :cry

I dont think so.... if you know how to accept the fact that sooner or later where leaving this word..... its not hard to live now...

20 Jun 2014 09:53

I never thought that my father will gone or passed away to early,I'm forgot to apologise for all my mistaken with my father so I blame myself and I knew Its my big mistake I've done In my life..Then now,I'll learn to not be naughty or bad daughter for my mom cause I only have my mom,sister and brother now..Learn from your mistake and your past and make It your special experience ever!