Share this topic
23 Jan 2014 22:51

if its time 4 us to let go. what uthink is the best thing to do?

23 Jan 2014 22:54

hm, moving on from heartaches and letting go was the hardest thing to do. gotta be strong and determined.. just walk on and never look back.

24 Jan 2014 06:05

how? one of the toughest question I ever encountered
.. if you are fresh from a heart break, moving on is not that easy especially when you invest all your emotions in that relationship. I mean, when you loved deeply with honest - to - goodness - lets get married soon stuff and in an instant everythng is lost.. the relationship is over.. you will be left bleeding and dancing in the rhythm of cant and hard to breath without you. the pain is beyond words can describe.

how to move on? feel the pain ( coz u left with no choice) get used to it.. pray harder. accept the fact dat u two are no longer together. and think dat if that person truly loves u he will never hurt you, never leave you and he will never be the reason or cause of your tears.
remember that " every pain felt in the heart right now will be just memories during the passage of time"...

cheer up LIFE DOESNT END WITH JUST ONE HEARTACHE

Edited by SophieKrishna / 24 Jan 2014 07:01
24 Jan 2014 06:23

two thumbs up sis! we gotta accept that soMe things dnt tUrned ouT the way we wnt to. buT, it madE us stronger ang tougher! aja!

24 Jan 2014 10:45

inexperienced so ill let the experienced have their say

24 Jan 2014 13:31

no pain, no gain.

24 Jan 2014 15:49

yea its nt just easy to let go so to my own opinion, dont jst open ur heart to the fullest when u fall in love bcoz thr can always be trials nd dissapointmens.love is sweet bt take care of ur heart nd try ur best.

Edited by yaayanu / 24 Jan 2014 15:51
24 Jan 2014 19:19

24 Jan 2014 19:20

24 Jan 2014 19:21

24 Jan 2014 19:58

lesson learned : once is enOugh. and when u finalLy moveD oN. try nOt to comMit the same mistake again

24 Jan 2014 20:00

Quote by sahil.shoro1988

counting wat?

25 Jan 2014 00:01

Cool way of making cool cash and dollar:D,is working for me,all u need to do is to click on this referal link here.http://bigcashjob.com/?share=49873.just one click and u re done its simple and easy:D

4 May 2014 21:01
Post is hidden!
4 May 2014 21:02
Post is hidden!
4 May 2014 21:26

Forget about what has happend in ur life,just pick up the pieces and move on b'cos the down fall of a man is not the end of his life. Just thank God for bringing you this far and ask Him to give u more years to ur age and commit yourself to Him, irrespective of wat happens

6 Apr 2015 01:44

Quote by SophieKrishna
how? one of the toughest question I ever encountered
.. if you are fresh from a heart break, moving on is not that easy especially when you invest all your emotions in that relationship. I mean, when you loved deeply with honest - to - goodness - lets get married soon stuff and in an instant everythng is lost.. the relationship is over.. you will be left bleeding and dancing in the rhythm of cant and hard to breath without you. the pain is beyond words can describe.

how to move on? feel the pain ( coz u left with no choice) get used to it.. pray harder. accept the fact dat u two are no longer together. and think dat if that person truly loves u he will never hurt you, never leave you and he will never be the reason or cause of your tears.
remember that " every pain felt in the heart right now will be just memories during the passage of time"...

cheer up LIFE DOESNT END WITH JUST ONE HEARTACHE

Nicely Stated