International forum: Romance & Friendship - Differences between online dating and real life dating.
Share this topic
18 Jun 2014 07:23

Friends I want to make this topic because I find some interesting differences between online dating and what people would call real life dating.
In real life dating there are many ways to find someone to date. It can be through a chance encounter that leads to friendship then dating, friends pushing 2 people together and somehow it ends up working, or 2 long lost friends find that they are made for each other and so on.
In online dating you dont have friends to back you up, all you have is your picture and profile. Even then you have to somehow get people to trust you. Not to mention before you even say "hi" to someone, you look at their picture and if you dont like it, most likley you are not going to say hello or even look at their profile. Sorry sounds mean but its true.
So which is better? Friends share you opinion.

18 Jun 2014 07:26

Basically it all depends on where you are at in life. If you want to find someone outside of your circle of friends, go for online dating, but if your afraid of blind dates, real life is your way to go. I personally am in deep love with a pinay girl her id here is

18 Jun 2014 10:09

4 me better is real life dating but unf0rtunately im inl0ve n0w and its in 0nline dating..actually i hate ds feeling c0z im a realistic 1..i hate dreaming and imagining that im with hm,that i can t0uch hm,that i h0ld hs hand and say face to face that i l0ve hm so much,i hate d feeling of l0ngingness each time i want hm real but since i am into already h0pe im str0ng en0ugh to take ds kind of pain.

18 Jun 2014 10:23

Quote by quiete
4 me better is real life dating but unf0rtunately im inl0ve n0w and its in 0nline dating..actually i hate ds feeling c0z im a realistic 1..i hate dreaming and imagining that im with hm,that i can t0uch hm,that i h0ld hs hand and say face to face that i l0ve hm so much,i hate d feeling of l0ngingness each time i want hm real but since i am into already h0pe im str0ng en0ugh to take ds kind of pain.

baby k0 i just want y0u t0 kn0w that i had never f0und s0me0ne i wanted t0 spend the rest 0f my life with until i met y0u and n0w i've f0und y0u i will never let y0u g0....i really am crazy bwt y0u, everything bwt y0u...i l0ve u rhea s0 much!

18 Jun 2014 10:27

4 me both are bad

18 Jun 2014 10:31

Quote by Alone_prince
4 me both are bad

see ds ✂ ✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

18 Jun 2014 10:33

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Alone_prince
4 me both are bad

see ds ✂ ✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Wow. Very nyc

19 Jun 2014 04:09
Post is hidden!
19 Jun 2014 06:45
Post is hidden!
19 Jun 2014 06:52

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by Amit786
Basically it all depends on where you are at in life. If you want to find someone outside of your circle of friends, go for online dating, but if your afraid of blind dates, real life is your way to go. I personally am in deep love with a pinay girl her id here is
thanks

you also thanks for your deed.

19 Jun 2014 07:00

hi friend

19 Jun 2014 07:02

20 Jun 2014 05:14
Post is hidden!
15 Sep 2014 18:02

Decide how you want to date. In today's modern world, it's not enough to know that you want to date. You have to know how you want to date. Because there are several different ways of going about it, each with their pros and cons. Remember that you don't have to stick to any one style. In fact, trying more than one probably increases your likelihood of success:
Try Internet dating. Online dating is the wave of the future. You set up a profile, browse other profiles at your own convenience, and meet in person if you're both willing. Online dating is efficient and great for people who are a little shy (but not only for them). On the other hand, you'll get a lot of people who blatantly lie on their online profile and misrepresent themselves; sometimes online chemistry doesn't translate to actual chemistry.
Find a date at a bar or a club. Approaching someone out of the blue at a club or the bar is hard; you usually need to be pretty confident and comfortable with the opposite sex. But for a good number of people, it totally works.

15 Sep 2014 18:10

There is no really love through socializing, its better to fall in love with som1 u knw than som1 u never saw b4....lols its like eating something u never saw before,u never tasted it,u dnt knw how it looks like, so be real and stop learning things which wil never benefit u........ We hve ceril killers thise days bewere!!! Open ur ears n eyes pls

15 Sep 2014 18:35

realy guys does online dating wrks?

15 Sep 2014 18:36

No it doesnt work

15 Sep 2014 19:07

Quote by sna34
realy guys does online dating wrks?

ja it does work.faithfulness honest.

15 Sep 2014 19:10
Post is hidden!
15 Sep 2014 19:21

Dating means dating either on line or any were u mighty ave met, bcs dere is no specific place dat is mandatory we most fine d person u love, thing work together 4 good, is dat bad Pple use it as opportunity to gain dere evil way, bt come to think of it if couple can meet dere spouse in club, party church mosque and any place we think of it and dey get married does dat me anything (NO) so online dating mean Notting later dey ar going too meet physically