International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to Tease a Guy?
Share this topic
18 Jun 2014 04:41

Teasing should never be used to provoke or humiliate.
While most people are aware that guys have made teasing women into an art form, few pay attention to the dynamic art of teasing guys. Though the techniques may differ, teasing guys can be a great way to capture and keep the chosen guy’s attention. With a little practice and persistence, you can have guys anxiously awaiting your next calculated teasing attack. Friends please share your technique of teasing guys here.

18 Jun 2014 04:44

I think you should play up to his ego. Guys like to have their egos stroked by attractive, confident women. After you’ve found out what he’s great at doing, use it to exploit him. Use your good looks and personality to make the guy wish you were teasing him -- and only him. Women have more influence over guys than they realize.

18 Jun 2014 06:30

Add in blacklist

18 Jun 2014 08:01

We tease to make fun of some thing on some one. We should first of all study and know the life style or the character of the person we are going to tease, that is; is he friendly? Is he quick tempered? Is he jovial on such things? After seeing these things before you can tease some one because teasing some times leads to quarrels, misunderstanding, and fight among friends

18 Jun 2014 08:24

Quote by Babynash1990
We tease to make fun of some thing on some one. We should first of all study and know the life style or the character of the person we are going to tease, that is; is he friendly? Is he quick tempered? Is he jovial on such things? After seeing these things before you can tease some one because teasing some times leads to quarrels, misunderstanding, and fight among friends

thanks for p0sting y0ur h0nest idea here friend

18 Jun 2014 08:24

Quote by Alone_prince
:P Add in blacklist

Like wat u did to me

18 Jun 2014 08:28
Post is hidden!
18 Jun 2014 08:34

Quote by gara25
=] I WILL KICK THEM HARD :kick

18 Jun 2014 08:45
Post is hidden!
18 Jun 2014 08:47

Quote by Creepyfac3
teasing guys to flirt and make him fall for you,i dnt do that...thats my honest confession...teasing have different ways base to its intentions.i tease frnds to JOKE with them..im a happy person and i like JOKING with my guy frnds but teasing to flirt?? i dont do that :)

thanks so much sanam for posting your honest opinion.

18 Jun 2014 08:51

Very nice

18 Jun 2014 08:58

tease him in a way he can tease y0u back

18 Jun 2014 16:30

Poke into his belly-button

13 Oct 2014 17:53

Quote by Crookxmr
Poke into his belly-button :lol

hahaha