International forum: Romance & Friendship - FRIENDSHIP, TIME AND ATTENTION :hm
Share this topic
17 Jun 2014 16:36

What will you do if your close friends start ignoring you just cause they are too busy and cant even find time in their busy schedule to talk to you or give you a little attention?? And how will you feel?

17 Jun 2014 17:20

I wil feel bad as to if maybe i have offended him or her unwillinly without knowing it but as time goes on when i realised nothing of that but he or herself is not having the durest time for me and just ignoring me as friend then i wil also get myself busy as wel by advicing myself.

17 Jun 2014 17:28
Post is hidden!
17 Jun 2014 18:18

Thinking. ..

17 Jun 2014 18:19

17 Jun 2014 19:23
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2016 17:51

At first feel sad.. but when I came to know, they are ignoring just because they are too busy, then no problem.., because I can understand them, n may be me too fall in such situation in future..

6 Aug 2016 18:02

Quote by Smile013
At first feel sad.. but when I came to know, they are ignoring just because they are too busy, then no problem.., because I can understand them, n may be me too fall in such situation in future.. :)

That's ur greatness sis
Happy frndship day in advaned to u

12 Oct 2016 19:30

One thing you have to remember.
S/he is also a human. They need times to feel alone or doing their chores and it's normal if sometimes s/he forgets or accidentally ignore people around him/her.
S/he just needs some space from the daily routines and free themselves from other relationship ties just to spoil him/herself for a moment (to recharge). And when they have full recharged themselves, eventually they'll come out to meet you with a brighter smile.
But never ever second guess that they're bored of you. We all here sometimes ignore the important ones or have no energy to text them back. Well, it's normal, buddy. Good friends never ever leave you completely.
Respect their "me-time"
Just be positive thinking and give em some space to recharge